December 22, 2014 | 972 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lip Wear Air Kiss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Very average product, the lipstick wasn't very pigmented and the color was, as another reviewer noted, very 80's. It's a pinkish red, something between a fuchsia and red, but it took multiple applications for it to show up (and I don't have pigmented lips). It wasn't that long lasting. I really really hated the packaging, the cap is very flimsy and I was too afraid it would fall off so I couldn't even bring it with me to reapply during the day. Perhaps I would buy another color, but only if I got it in the USA, I bought this one in an Italian outlet store so it was a bit more expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Coverage and wear are fine, I just don't like the color! Too eighties. I was expecting something more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lipstick is too good for .99! It goes perfect with a lipliner I have that is fuchsia...but it doesn't exactly look fuchsia...but its a pinky red color. The lipstick feels really good on. It's very pigmented too. I can't believe it was only a dollar! I love when I find a cheap lipstick that I can love. It doesn't happen often, most end up being frosty or just cheap feeling but I def recommend this. It's rare a cheap lipstick feels looks like an expensive one! There might be a slight scent nothing to much. Someone sensitive might find one, they have to be rather strong before I notice. The packaging is pretty nice to, for it to be so cheap. Def recommend, its only a dollar...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best 99 cents I've spent at CVS! A bright pinky-red w/ med. color saturation.I'm a NC 30, blue eyed blonde and this color is perfect for daytime-- brightens my face & teeth. I think the long last finish is a bit of a misnomer. This is not one of those l/s that is matte and wears for 8 hrs. The texture is light and slightly moist. Had to apply a clear balm after 3 hrs. to refresh the finish. I appreciated the lack of fragrance & flavor. Has the slightest amount of shimmer, but nothing too inappropriate that I can not wear it to work. I received more compliments on this l/s than any of my Guerlains, Armani's, or MACS combined!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this color and the way it is bright and yet soft, too. I am a fair skinned blonde and this brightens up my face. It is also feels great on - more like a lip balm which is a big deal with me. Not sticky or heavy at all. And the price? Sheesh. You can't beat it. Definitely worth a try if you can wear cool toned lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Amscee

This is a cheap long wear lipstick that you could find for about $1 or $2. In the tube, the colour looks like a pinky-toned red, but it comes out as a very sheer hot pink on your lips. The colour is buildable and easily blendable to create a more opaque or intense lip look, but I personally found it too drying. Also, I have never been a fan of lipsticks, and this colour does not flatter my ultra-pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

NYC Lipsticks are amazing. Moist, creamy, doesn't accentuate flakiness... I love 'em.

Air Kiss looked like a dark pink in the tube, but is actually more of a toned-down hot pink. Very pretty on, and one coat is good for everyday. A few more is perfect for going out. And it was less than $2. Yes, please.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would describe this color as a warm hot pink. To me it is a bright color, but not in your face. The color looks pretty good on my NW20 skintone. The formula of this lipstick is actually mousterizing on my lips, but the texture is kind of gritty and not that smooth.The color is very pigmented, and lasts for quite awhile. I would buy from this line of lipsticks again, but not this particular color, becuase i hardly ever wear it, but it is pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the NYC brand thus far. Cheap and excellent quality for the prices you pay. The Air Kiss shade is a sheer reddish rosey color that can be played up or down upon application. The formulation is not sticky or drying and the packaging is cute and chic. I love these lipsticks and plan to repurchase this and other colors as well. I tried a new look with this color. Wear this with Lancome Color Design Lipsticks in Curtain Call and All Done-up. The result is a beautiful sheer, bright rose/fuschia color with aslight berry/red undertone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had to give this beautiful red lipstick a rating of 4 because it is a gorgeous shade of red. The only problem is that it is too 'in your face' red for my PPP/cool skintone. This would be a beautiful color on olive or dark skintones.