April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Peaceful Patchouli Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

When patchouli is done right it can smell heavenly. This is patchouli done right. I have the shower gel and lotion to layer with... I love woodsy earthy scents... I had a mishap in high school with patchouli that smelled like dirt and nastiness so I was a little worried when I sniffed this... Nothing to worry about!! The scent is heavenly just like the name.

This moisturizer is amazing. Makes my skin soft and supple. Not greasy and doesn't make my eczema flair up at all. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by nataliestar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a GREAT lotion.It will definately make my November Favorites on YouTube! (Nat306642) Not sticky, or greasy..Just Amazing! I bought the shower gel several yrs ago..love it,I just wish the lotion Smelled as STRONG as the S gel. It doesnt. I really can barely smell this,so if you're worried about it being strong..Its NOT. The patchouli that I do smell is a very good one,not as all like a cleaner,like some patchoulis can do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by APositiveMind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite lotion EVER. I have very dry, sensitive skin with Keratosis Pilaris & this lotion does not irritate my skin or cause my KP to flare up, which is very rare for even "sensitive skin" lotions. It smells amazing but not overpowering, very nice patchouli scent. It moisturizes very well & soaks in quickly..lasts all day. Affordable too, I get mine at iherb & paid less than $8 for 16oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all let it be known I LOVE PATCHOULI. This lotion is the lightest, non greasy, most moisturizing lotion I have ever used. After applying, I donít feel like my hands are slick or sticky, and it sinks in so beautifully. I have very dry skin, and patches of dermatitis and this does not irritate. This is a very soothing lotion. If you are a true Patchouli lover youíll die for this. Itís very light and not migraine inducing like some people find White Patchouli by Tom Ford to be (my personal favorite perfume).

The price was incredible too. My Whole Foods had this jahonkiní bottle (16 crazy oz) on sale for $10USD. Then I found a coupon online for $3 off and when you bring a reusable bag to Whole Foods, they give you 10cents off your purchase. So, do the math and I ended up spending only $7.50USD for this. No regrets.

Also, the packaging is great. Since I have the large bottle it came with the ever so coveted pump. Love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

Am only using this for a week but here are my initial thoughts. I love patchouli and sniffed the body wash of the same scent in this line while shopping. I loved that so much I got this without sniffing, and find the body wash scent to be softer, more pleasing on me. I find the lotion scent to be much more medicinal which really surprised me. I like it nonetheless, but just not what I expected. However, on me the scent somehow does not clash with any fragrance I've used. I have a medical condition that kills off my moisture glands so I truly do have drier skin than most or is normal. I find I have to use several pumps of most any lotion, to cover both arms. Not with this, I can use one and cover both arms entirely, and my elbows feel softer than before. I can use way less than which for me is huge since I go throw significantly more product than most. This is a very rich lotion as stated, way more like a cream and sort of like many sunscreens, stays white on the skin while being rubbed in, until fully absorbed. I like that my bottle has a pump, wish every lotion did. I have always liked this brand, used their lotions for my face and their soaps for many years. Now trying to use more natural items since I do require so much moisturizer, and hope to try out the deodorant next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by hesterC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG SUCH a great earthy patchouli scent!! Just amazingly good, but I guess only for patchouli lovers. It lingers, too! This moisturises very pleasantly, and the tube is convenient and good to use (no mess nozzle). It's not really moisturising enough for dry hands, but fine, that's not really the intention. My first KMF product, and I'm SOLD! I'm SO buying out the entire stock of my local (exclusive, I'm in South Africa) supplier, like, tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I am ultra sensitive to scents, but I can slather this on my legs and the scent is perfect. It leaves your skin silky soft, smooth and hydrated, fabulous on feet too. It's loaded with lots of good oils, hemp seed oil, shea butter and more, and it's paraben free.

Edit on 12-7-2011 to say: Have bought this over and over! Fabulous moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by celymoon

This lotion is excellent! I'm a fan of patchouli and this lotion has such an amazing scent that lasts all day. It's a very refreshing scent, not like some patchouli that smells kinda funky. I also love that it's moisturizing, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave a residue. I use it on my entire body and never feel sticky. I'm not one to use body lotion all the time, but this stuff makes me want to use it. It's also relatively inexpensive. I've seen the big bottle selling for 2 for $10 at whole foods, so it's not that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very nice body lotion that is certainly very moisturizing. But I must admit that the smell is very strong, so I would only recommend it if you really like patchouli. I ordered it online so was rather taken back when it arrived. Again, it works great... it's just that the scent is not completely to my liking. I will DEF try their other fragrances. Update: this is not moisturizing enough for winter. good for summer or humid climates.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Draper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Me: n/d, slightly sensitivity prone. Pros: Fantastic patchouli fragrance- gentle and NOT overwhelming in my opinion (my skin chemistry "eats" fragrance, however). Naturally based and free of chemicals which can cause sensitivity in some people (I'm avoiding sls, parabens, etc. whenever possible). Scent lingers but does soften some, making this a lotion you can wear with other patchouli/woodsy fragrances (it's GREAT with EL Sensuous, a woodsy oriental on me). Gentle to the skin and seems to provide lasting hydration. KMF is an earth-friendly company and I buy this lotion in a giant bottle at Whole Foods. Pump makes it easy to use-- flat bottom of the bottle makes it easy to leave on the counter and use regularly. Price is just past dirt cheap imo-- particularly for a natural/organic company. (I also like Shikai lotions, for example, but the bottle is a lot smaller.) Whole Foods regularly has this line on sale, at least around here. Cons: patchouli isn't for everyone, although there are many scents in KMF's line- try the lavender one if you're looking for something softer smelling but still want fragrance. The presence of natural oils may also irritate some skin types-- I'm dermatitis/slightly eczema prone lately, but it seems to be retinol/ahas that are irritating me rather than essential oils. Buy again: Yep. This is probably my 3rd bottle of this fragrance and I've used several others from the line. A quality product!