October 22, 2014 | 991 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Peaceful Patchouli Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My husband actually compliments me when he gets a whiff of this on me. I usually use it for my hands and it lasts forever. The texture is pleasant, absorbs quickly, definitely as good as the conventional stuff. I haven't used it on my face but the ingredients look suitable. I might give it a go. The new packaging is in a simple pump bottle and is quite cute. Super affordable and reliable, I would get it again if I ever run out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Beautyproductjunkie

First off, I will say that I am a BIG fan of patchouli. This is my 3rd bottle of the lotion, I got it many years ago after I smelled it (lightly) on a coworker. My first 2 bottles of the lotion went watery on me after just a few months- not in uber hot temps nor kept in sunlight or in the bathroom, mind you. The first one hinted at having some sort of hemp oil in it, had background pix of cannabis plants on it... the second one also, but with a more pronounced peace sign on it. It too went watery. But, I still used it because I just loooove patchouli. Lost them in storage, and went an repurchased another bottle today at the local Sprouts, on sale for 8 USD and change. As of right now, not watery. I got the not latest packaging, one in the back of the newer ones, a 16oz pump that has a curved front of the bottle, a flat back, so like if you look down at it its a half circle. A more purple label, no hemp leaves on it, small peace sign upper right of label, bottom of bottle sez K020712- maybe made on that date. I SWEAR that this version isn't as heavily patchouli'd. I have a pretty excellent sniffer and memory of smells, and it is definitely a little lighter.. how do I know? NO complaints from my boyfriend, a verbal Patchouli hater- we Patchouli lovers know the complaints- 'like dirty hippies, smells like dirt- reminds me of unwashed bodies- dirty laundry-rah rah rah.' Ingredients do incl hemp oil and I have plaque psoriasis on my elbows and I SWEAR it's clearing up since I applied it a few times 8hrs ago. So, yay. I also have the Kiss My Face Liquid Rock roll on deodorant, and the stick version called Active Life both in Peaceful Patchouli, prefer the stick as it stays longer. Hey Patchouli Lovers, try the Body Shop Hemp Body Butter- very patchouli laden in a light way, dreamy. Again, no complaints from the BF. Anyone of you can recommend a really GOOD Patchouli oil? Message me- thanks!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

When patchouli is done right it can smell heavenly. This is patchouli done right. I have the shower gel and lotion to layer with... I love woodsy earthy scents... I had a mishap in high school with patchouli that smelled like dirt and nastiness so I was a little worried when I sniffed this... Nothing to worry about!! The scent is heavenly just like the name.

This moisturizer is amazing. Makes my skin soft and supple. Not greasy and doesn't make my eczema flair up at all. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by nataliestar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a GREAT lotion.It will definately make my November Favorites on YouTube! (Nat306642) Not sticky, or greasy..Just Amazing! I bought the shower gel several yrs ago..love it,I just wish the lotion Smelled as STRONG as the S gel. It doesnt. I really can barely smell this,so if you're worried about it being strong..Its NOT. The patchouli that I do smell is a very good one,not as all like a cleaner,like some patchoulis can do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by APositiveMind

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite lotion EVER. I have very dry, sensitive skin with Keratosis Pilaris & this lotion does not irritate my skin or cause my KP to flare up, which is very rare for even "sensitive skin" lotions. It smells amazing but not overpowering, very nice patchouli scent. It moisturizes very well & soaks in quickly..lasts all day. Affordable too, I get mine at iherb & paid less than $8 for 16oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all let it be known I LOVE PATCHOULI. This lotion is the lightest, non greasy, most moisturizing lotion I have ever used. After applying, I donít feel like my hands are slick or sticky, and it sinks in so beautifully. I have very dry skin, and patches of dermatitis and this does not irritate. This is a very soothing lotion. If you are a true Patchouli lover youíll die for this. Itís very light and not migraine inducing like some people find White Patchouli by Tom Ford to be (my personal favorite perfume).

The price was incredible too. My Whole Foods had this jahonkiní bottle (16 crazy oz) on sale for $10USD. Then I found a coupon online for $3 off and when you bring a reusable bag to Whole Foods, they give you 10cents off your purchase. So, do the math and I ended up spending only $7.50USD for this. No regrets.

Also, the packaging is great. Since I have the large bottle it came with the ever so coveted pump. Love.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

Am only using this for a week but here are my initial thoughts. I love patchouli and sniffed the body wash of the same scent in this line while shopping. I loved that so much I got this without sniffing, and find the body wash scent to be softer, more pleasing on me. I find the lotion scent to be much more medicinal which really surprised me. I like it nonetheless, but just not what I expected. However, on me the scent somehow does not clash with any fragrance I've used. I have a medical condition that kills off my moisture glands so I truly do have drier skin than most or is normal. I find I have to use several pumps of most any lotion, to cover both arms. Not with this, I can use one and cover both arms entirely, and my elbows feel softer than before. I can use way less than which for me is huge since I go throw significantly more product than most. This is a very rich lotion as stated, way more like a cream and sort of like many sunscreens, stays white on the skin while being rubbed in, until fully absorbed. I like that my bottle has a pump, wish every lotion did. I have always liked this brand, used their lotions for my face and their soaps for many years. Now trying to use more natural items since I do require so much moisturizer, and hope to try out the deodorant next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by hesterC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG SUCH a great earthy patchouli scent!! Just amazingly good, but I guess only for patchouli lovers. It lingers, too! This moisturises very pleasantly, and the tube is convenient and good to use (no mess nozzle). It's not really moisturising enough for dry hands, but fine, that's not really the intention. My first KMF product, and I'm SOLD! I'm SO buying out the entire stock of my local (exclusive, I'm in South Africa) supplier, like, tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I am ultra sensitive to scents, but I can slather this on my legs and the scent is perfect. It leaves your skin silky soft, smooth and hydrated, fabulous on feet too. It's loaded with lots of good oils, hemp seed oil, shea butter and more, and it's paraben free.

Edit on 12-7-2011 to say: Have bought this over and over! Fabulous moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by celymoon

This lotion is excellent! I'm a fan of patchouli and this lotion has such an amazing scent that lasts all day. It's a very refreshing scent, not like some patchouli that smells kinda funky. I also love that it's moisturizing, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave a residue. I use it on my entire body and never feel sticky. I'm not one to use body lotion all the time, but this stuff makes me want to use it. It's also relatively inexpensive. I've seen the big bottle selling for 2 for $10 at whole foods, so it's not that bad.