Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Moisturizer

4.7

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Coco-Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp Seed Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vegetable Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis (Flower Extract), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon Extract), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Flower Extract) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage Leaf Extract), Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower Extract), Achillea Millefolium Extract (Yarrow), Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernal Oil), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Squalane*, Trisodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid -~chilee30059

on 12/20/2014 10:27:00 AM

Patchouli scent is perfect, not at all 'piney' or overpowering. I tend to wear perfume with patchouli notes and love that my everyday moisturizer now compliments that. I am on my fourth bottle in around 6 months. This is HG status for me for sure.

on 9/23/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My husband actually compliments me when he gets a whiff of this on me. I usually use it for my hands and it lasts forever. The texture is pleasant, absorbs quickly, definitely as good as the conventional stuff. I haven't used it on my face but the ingredients look suitable. I might give it a go. The new packaging is in a simple pump bottle and is quite cute. Super affordable and reliable, I would get it again if I ever run out :)

First off, I will say that I am a BIG fan of patchouli. This is my 3rd bottle of the lotion, I got it many years ago after I smelled it (lightly) on a coworker. My first 2 bottles of the lotion went watery on me after just a few months- not in uber hot temps nor kept in sunlight or in the bathroom, mind you. The first one hinted at having some sort of hemp oil in it, had background pix of cannabis plants on it... the second one also, but with a more pronounced peace sign on it. It too went watery. But, I still used it because I just loooove patchouli. Lost them in storage, and went an repurchased another bottle today at the local Sprouts, on sale for 8 USD and change. As of right now, not watery. I got the not latest packaging, one in the back of the newer ones, a 16oz pump that has a curved front of the bottle, a flat back, so like if you look down at it its a half circle. A more purple label, no hemp leaves on it, small peace sign upper right of label, bottom of bottle sez K020712- maybe made on that date. I SWEAR that this version isn't as heavily patchouli'd. I have a pretty excellent sniffer and memory of smells, and it is definitely a little lighter.. how do I know? NO complaints from my boyfriend, a verbal Patchouli hater- we Patchouli lovers know the complaints- 'like dirty hippies, smells like dirt- reminds me of unwashed bodies- dirty laundry-rah rah rah.' Ingredients do incl hemp oil and I have plaque psoriasis on my elbows and I SWEAR it's clearing up since I applied it a few times 8hrs ago. So, yay. I also have the Kiss My Face Liquid Rock roll on deodorant, and the stick version called Active Life both in Peaceful Patchouli, prefer the stick as it stays longer. Hey Patchouli Lovers, try the Body Shop Hemp Body Butter- very patchouli laden in a light way, dreamy. Again, no complaints from the BF. Anyone of you can recommend a really GOOD Patchouli oil? Message me- thanks!!

When patchouli is done right it can smell heavenly. This is patchouli done right. I have the shower gel and lotion to layer with... I love woodsy earthy scents... I had a mishap in high school with patchouli that smelled like dirt and nastiness so I was a little worried when I sniffed this... Nothing to worry about!! The scent is heavenly just like the name.

This moisturizer is amazing. Makes my skin soft and supple. Not greasy and doesn't make my eczema flair up at all. Great stuff.

on 11/8/2012 9:22:00 PM

This is a GREAT lotion.It will definately make my November Favorites on YouTube! (Nat306642) Not sticky, or greasy..Just Amazing! I bought the shower gel several yrs ago..love it,I just wish the lotion Smelled as STRONG as the S gel. It doesnt. I really can barely smell this,so if you're worried about it being strong..Its NOT. The patchouli that I do smell is a very good one,not as all like a cleaner,like some patchoulis can do.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My absolute favorite lotion EVER. I have very dry, sensitive skin with Keratosis Pilaris & this lotion does not irritate my skin or cause my KP to flare up, which is very rare for even "sensitive skin" lotions. It smells amazing but not overpowering, very nice patchouli scent. It moisturizes very well & soaks in quickly..lasts all day. Affordable too, I get mine at iherb & paid less than $8 for 16oz.

on 8/19/2012 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all let it be known I LOVE PATCHOULI. This lotion is the lightest, non greasy, most moisturizing lotion I have ever used. After applying, I donít feel like my hands are slick or sticky, and it sinks in so beautifully. I have very dry skin, and patches of dermatitis and this does not irritate. This is a very soothing lotion. If you are a true Patchouli lover youíll die for this. Itís very light and not migraine inducing like some people find White Patchouli by Tom Ford to be (my personal favorite perfume).

The price was incredible too. My Whole Foods had this jahonkiní bottle (16 crazy oz) on sale for $10USD. Then I found a coupon online for $3 off and when you bring a reusable bag to Whole Foods, they give you 10cents off your purchase. So, do the math and I ended up spending only $7.50USD for this. No regrets.

Also, the packaging is great. Since I have the large bottle it came with the ever so coveted pump. Love.

on 7/9/2010 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Am only using this for a week but here are my initial thoughts. I love patchouli and sniffed the body wash of the same scent in this line while shopping. I loved that so much I got this without sniffing, and find the body wash scent to be softer, more pleasing on me. I find the lotion scent to be much more medicinal which really surprised me. I like it nonetheless, but just not what I expected. However, on me the scent somehow does not clash with any fragrance I've used. I have a medical condition that kills off my moisture glands so I truly do have drier skin than most or is normal. I find I have to use several pumps of most any lotion, to cover both arms. Not with this, I can use one and cover both arms entirely, and my elbows feel softer than before. I can use way less than which for me is huge since I go throw significantly more product than most. This is a very rich lotion as stated, way more like a cream and sort of like many sunscreens, stays white on the skin while being rubbed in, until fully absorbed. I like that my bottle has a pump, wish every lotion did. I have always liked this brand, used their lotions for my face and their soaps for many years. Now trying to use more natural items since I do require so much moisturizer, and hope to try out the deodorant next.

on 1/27/2010 3:04:00 PM

OMG SUCH a great earthy patchouli scent!! Just amazingly good, but I guess only for patchouli lovers. It lingers, too! This moisturises very pleasantly, and the tube is convenient and good to use (no mess nozzle). It's not really moisturising enough for dry hands, but fine, that's not really the intention. My first KMF product, and I'm SOLD! I'm SO buying out the entire stock of my local (exclusive, I'm in South Africa) supplier, like, tomorrow!

on 11/14/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am ultra sensitive to scents, but I can slather this on my legs and the scent is perfect. It leaves your skin silky soft, smooth and hydrated, fabulous on feet too. It's loaded with lots of good oils, hemp seed oil, shea butter and more, and it's paraben free.

Edit on 12-7-2011 to say: Have bought this over and over! Fabulous moisturizer.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products