September 2, 2014 | 1349 users online

Foundations - Kevyn Aucoin - Liquid Airbrush Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Skeeterkim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am also a foundation maniac! I really like this product, but cannot say that I have found the "one"! the first few times was amazing then it seems ti react the same as every other foundation i have tried. I just cant seem to get it right. with primer, without, with setting powder, without, setting sprays, brush or sponge application, it just will not last but only 2 maybe 3 hours. then reapply the rest of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mrs2xclothing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried every foundation from drugstore brands to Christian Dior & other high end ones. This one is by far the best I've ever used and I know I'll use this brand forever. Light to put on and it takes very little but it gives incredible coverage and made my complexion look flawless (which it isn't). The price isn't cheap but it only takes a few tiny drops from the pump dispenser to do my entire face. I've really gotten into his products lately and am just floored by the colors and the quality! I'm already in negotiations for another one as a backup although this new one will last a long, long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by moniz24

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I Love this foundation it looks great on my skin it is not heavy covage is fantastic. it is by far the best I have ever used. I still put a finish powder on top looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually wear B.E. foundation but I came across this on sale so I thought for the price I'll give it a try. The color I choose matches great (LQ 02), it's more of a light-medium coverage..which I like, It does'nt look or feel heavy, a little bit can give a nice coverage so this foundation will last awhile. I got a back up because I like it so much, in fact I have'nt touched my B.E. since I got this. I just read the box and it states "Medium coverage" and "Perfect for medium to oily skin", I have normal, but it's in the mid 90's with extreme humidty and my makeup does'nt fade, blotch, or break me out...which I was concerned about, from going to a powder foundation to a liquid foundation during summer heat time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Nessachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super air brushed looking. I accidentally bought the wrong shade, so it looked kinda orange-y on my skin. But I mixed it with another foundation I had that was too light (I suck at choosing a foundation) but together they blend beautifully. I do not recommend for severely oily skin like mine. But for people with normal skin, this would look flawless

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by AshCassidy

Okay so I bought this product for $11.30, 75% off after testing it at my local Sephora and I must say that I was impressed. I only wanted to buy a tinted moisturizer but the sales associate definitely sold me on to this product. This is my first foundation so I don't know how it would compare to other's but I must say that it matches perfectly and it leaves my face with a natural finish. I have the LQ13 and apply it with a sponge applicator since that's what the SA used. I just finished reading that this foundation doesn't blend well with a brush so I'm going to stick with the sponges for now. I have fairly dark circles but in certain photos you can notice them. This foundation is really pretty, I don't know if it's photogenic when it comes to concealing the dark circles but in the mirror it seems to hide them perfectly. I guess if you have extremely dark circles you'll def need a concealer but this product alone does the trick for me and I only need a little more than a dime size amount to cover my entire face. Perfect! so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation offers medium coverage, blends well and has a natural finish. I do set it with powder. I find it blends best with fingertips. One pump is all I need to cover my whole face. I use LQ02, which matches my fair skin well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

This is crazy expensive for foundation, but I got it on sale for around $13! I bought the lightest shade hoping it would work on my fair skin and it did! This has a lovely mousse texture and I apply it with a sponge. I tried application with a foundation brush and it looked terrible for some reason. I only need one pump to cover my whole face. This gives a wonderfully even medium coverage. This is neither mattifying nor moisturizing, its just perfect. However, sometimes when my skin is looking a little dry, you can see the patches, but otherwise this is a wonderful product. I'm still on the fence about whether to repurchase if I have to pay full price, but I just might ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bunnybooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great foundation! Honestly, I have never seen such a "natural looking" foundation. Usually foundations are so orangey/yellow that I look sick but this doesn't have the odd undertones. The color is definitely a little dark for me (tip: don't go buying cosmetics with a turtleneck on! I found out my face is 2 shades darker than my chest!) I have kinda medium beigy skin and I bought 10. Might make you break out because whenever I wear this a new tiny pimple (not the typical ones I get) pop up where a scar used to be so becareful. I'll keep looking for my HG but will still use it on special occasions. If you don't break out and have a hard time finding a neutral base foundation definitely try this!

Pros: Great Color, nice texture and finish (not matte but not greasy), doesn't go into lines, really perfect finish when used with good concealer and base, Kevyn
Cons: Does make me break out in tiny little pimples

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by maddythomas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this foundation!! the texture is very nice and it blends so effortlessly!. The reason I only gave this product 4 lipsticks is because I have the lightest shade (LQ02) and it's still slightly too dark for my skin tone!! :( which is so depressing because otherwise I'd never have to buy a different foundation ever again!. I still use it because I use a slightly lighter finishing powder to even it up, but I wish I didn't have to!. I'd definitely recommend this foundation for people with tan skin.