LUSH Sultana of Soap

4.1

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca), Dried Currants (Vitis vinifera), Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine, Dried Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Olibanum Oil (Boswellia carterii), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate

on 10/20/2014 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Totally love this scent. It's very comforting, delicate, simple. It's a beautiful scent. The formula is definitely moisturizing. Super easy to cut, it you want to have smaller bars. Purchased for both my 64 year old mother and myself. We both quite enjoyed it.

on 9/16/2014 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

At first, I didn't get this soap because the chunk at the top grossed me out, lol eventually I did purchase Sultana. My first reaction was "wow, this soap is very soft" my finger made a dent in it when I picked it up. This soap is rather creamy (which I love) and it lathers up on a loofah very well! It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. The scent is also nice and not overpowering. I did take a lippy off because it seems like sultana doesn't last long with me. I will be repurchasing though. This one's definitely worth the money!

on 6/25/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a somewhat small chunk of this on my last Lush visit. It smells delicious and the scent even softly lingers on your skin. It's pretty moisturizing, too. My only gripe is has fast it seems to go. I keep in a dish that drains the water, but within three uses it looks like a used piece of hotel soap. I did enjoy it, but won't repurchase for that reason.

on 6/2/2014 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Received this in a Christmas gift and would never thought of buying it myself as the name and appearance put me off!

However it is creamy and luxurious with a hint of fruitiness!

on 2/6/2014 11:30:00 PM

Okay this is my favorite soap okay.. I don't know what to say about it.. First of all when you hold it it feels like cream, it cleans up very very well but it leaves skin so hydrated and the smell omg the smell is just so amazing. After all the reviews about this soap I just went to lush and asked for 100g I didn't even smell it and I do not regret it. I LOVE IT

on 1/25/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love, love, love it!!! It smells heavenly. It moisturizers so well I don't have to wear lotion after my evening bath. Downside? Like most Lush products, it's expensive, and it will quickly melt if left in water. So, you have to use it carefully. But, if you like a clean, fresh scent, and need some moisture, this is for you. I personally don't care for the foody or herbally scents, so I was shocked to find this. I recommend getting a sample if you are near a store. If you like it, I recommend buying a whole pound. The quarter pound at which it is priced, is small (about 4 or 5 samples worth). A pound is about $28 USD, but it's worth it! Cut it up into sample sizes and then store it in a Tupperware-like container. It will keep better that way, and you won't waste any in the bath. If you want to add a bath bomb, blackberry bomb has the same scent. I haven't found a bath bar or bath melt to compliment. It's very fragrant and your bathroom, hallway, body, and clothes will hold the scent for hours, so I don't recommend blending scents that aren't part of what's already in the soap. Some have complained about the lather, but I just rub both sides if my Salux with it and I get tons of lather. I would imagine a loofa would work the same.

on 1/6/2014 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

it's like showering with white Nutella. need I say more?

on 12/12/2013 1:07:00 PM

Love Love Love this one ! my top fav. soap from lush ... first time I smelled it I wasn’t that into it so I didn’t take it ... Once I was at lush and decided to give it another chance

SOOOO GLAAD I DID ! I seriously feel pampered when I use it ... if only it didn’t have all that nasty dried fruits in it ! it makes it messy but I still love it , the smell and the creaminess totally worth it !

on 10/31/2013 12:59:00 PM

I love Sultana of Soap! I can't decide if Honey I Washed the Kids is my favorite or this bar, I seriously am that obsessed with it!

First off, it looks a bit strange with a bunch of fruit on the top and then some other specks of color throughout the bar. Don't be put off by it's appearance though. Without even using the bar, if you just touch it, you can feel how creamy and moisturizing it is. It is definitely, hands down, the most moisturizing LUSH bar soap that I have ever used in the shower. And then the weird looking bits on top come in handy for exfoliating... Even if they randomly break off and just float down the drain... So, don't expect this to be a really exfoliating soap but if you have dry skin, then this really is wonderful. It does not leave your skin feeling tight or dry at all, but rather silky smooth. It also doesn't produce a typical foamy lather, but more of a milky and creamy one which is really nice.

What I enjoy most about this though, is the smell. Most of the time, the scent of LUSH soaps do not last once you are out of the shower. Sultana, however, I can still smell this on my skin hours after I have used it. The smell is very hard to describe. Honestly, I don't know what it smells like, but it is heavenly. It's really light and delicate, maybe sweet and kind of floral... See, I told you I suck at describing. But try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

I think that my only complaint about this soap, and the reason that I did not rate it all five is because that it seriously melts SO fast. I cut this bar up to make it last longer and not waste so much in the shower, but you can see a drastic difference in the bar after each use.

I have repurchased this many times before and I will continue to do so!

on 8/13/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PURCHASED SULTANA DUPE FRAGRANCE OIL (after discovering etailer B&B versions), and I love the ability to scent several types of bath and body items instead.

As for the actual product review: Love this moisturizing soap and scent, and even though I make a fairly good income... there is probably no way I could look my parents straight in the face if they would (they wouldn't) ask me how much that soap is..

Popular Gels/Soaps