April 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Sultana of Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay this is my favorite soap okay.. I don't know what to say about it.. First of all when you hold it it feels like cream, it cleans up very very well but it leaves skin so hydrated and the smell omg the smell is just so amazing. After all the reviews about this soap I just went to lush and asked for 100g I didn't even smell it and I do not regret it. I LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love it!!! It smells heavenly. It moisturizers so well I don't have to wear lotion after my evening bath. Downside? Like most Lush products, it's expensive, and it will quickly melt if left in water. So, you have to use it carefully. But, if you like a clean, fresh scent, and need some moisture, this is for you. I personally don't care for the foody or herbally scents, so I was shocked to find this. I recommend getting a sample if you are near a store. If you like it, I recommend buying a whole pound. The quarter pound at which it is priced, is small (about 4 or 5 samples worth). A pound is about $28 USD, but it's worth it! Cut it up into sample sizes and then store it in a Tupperware-like container. It will keep better that way, and you won't waste any in the bath. If you want to add a bath bomb, blackberry bomb has the same scent. I haven't found a bath bar or bath melt to compliment. It's very fragrant and your bathroom, hallway, body, and clothes will hold the scent for hours, so I don't recommend blending scents that aren't part of what's already in the soap. Some have complained about the lather, but I just rub both sides if my Salux with it and I get tons of lather. I would imagine a loofa would work the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by SugarPoppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's like showering with white Nutella. need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by fatif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love Love Love this one ! my top fav. soap from lush ... first time I smelled it I wasn’t that into it so I didn’t take it ... Once I was at lush and decided to give it another chance

SOOOO GLAAD I DID ! I seriously feel pampered when I use it ... if only it didn’t have all that nasty dried fruits in it ! it makes it messy but I still love it , the smell and the creaminess totally worth it !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I love Sultana of Soap! I can't decide if Honey I Washed the Kids is my favorite or this bar, I seriously am that obsessed with it!

First off, it looks a bit strange with a bunch of fruit on the top and then some other specks of color throughout the bar. Don't be put off by it's appearance though. Without even using the bar, if you just touch it, you can feel how creamy and moisturizing it is. It is definitely, hands down, the most moisturizing LUSH bar soap that I have ever used in the shower. And then the weird looking bits on top come in handy for exfoliating... Even if they randomly break off and just float down the drain... So, don't expect this to be a really exfoliating soap but if you have dry skin, then this really is wonderful. It does not leave your skin feeling tight or dry at all, but rather silky smooth. It also doesn't produce a typical foamy lather, but more of a milky and creamy one which is really nice.

What I enjoy most about this though, is the smell. Most of the time, the scent of LUSH soaps do not last once you are out of the shower. Sultana, however, I can still smell this on my skin hours after I have used it. The smell is very hard to describe. Honestly, I don't know what it smells like, but it is heavenly. It's really light and delicate, maybe sweet and kind of floral... See, I told you I suck at describing. But try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed!

I think that my only complaint about this soap, and the reason that I did not rate it all five is because that it seriously melts SO fast. I cut this bar up to make it last longer and not waste so much in the shower, but you can see a drastic difference in the bar after each use.

I have repurchased this many times before and I will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

PURCHASED SULTANA DUPE FRAGRANCE OIL (after discovering etailer B&B versions), and I love the ability to scent several types of bath and body items instead.

As for the actual product review: Love this moisturizing soap and scent, and even though I make a fairly good income... there is probably no way I could look my parents straight in the face if they would (they wouldn't) ask me how much that soap is..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This soap is my favorite in scent. I always liked it but after 'aging' it on my dresser and smelling it for two weeks, I love it! Like my other Lush soaps, I keep it out of the shower, run it up my wet body a few times and put it right back out of shower. Then I lather it with my loofah. It takes a bit to get a lather but with a bit of effort it lathers pretty well. The lather is smooth and creamy, a wonderful feeling. I shave with it fine. It rinses squeaky clean. It is not drying but also not the most moisturizing. I used a little body butter afterwards. The scent lingered nicely for a few hours, not strong but I could smell it on my skin. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is probably my most favourite lush soap I live this one the smell is fantastic and the bits of fruit are cool. I will be repurchasing over and over

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by devitini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The bits of dried fruit do fall out and serve no purpose other than being decorative (which is very LUSH, isn't it?). This doesn't particularly bother me, but some people don't care for it. Overall a winner. It has a great, creamy lather and a soft scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Honestly I don't smell anything. Very creamy tho. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin. The "stuff " kinda falls out here and there but no big deal. If it smelled like something I might buy it again