LUSH Sultana of Soap

4.1

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca), Dried Currants (Vitis vinifera), Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine, Dried Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Olibanum Oil (Boswellia carterii), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate

I bought this because it was recommended as a gentle soap that won`t strip your skin of moisture. It does that, but it doesn`t clean my skin as well as other gentle soaps I`ve bought from L`Occitane or Marks&Web. The fragrance is all right, I`m not too crazy about it to be honest. And I hate having to scoop out bits and gobs of raisins from my tub and drain. Will not repurchase because there are other better and more reasonable alternatives out there.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Really enjoyed this soap from Lush.

Very softening on the skin leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.

The only tip with this soap is put a catcher in your drain as it does have sultanas in it they will get caught in the drain and possibly block it.

Will definitely rebuy this soap but only in smaller chunks

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Sultana of soap is a lush soap that contains: coconut oil,rapeseed oil,dried apricots,dried currants,dried cranberries,olibanum oil,bergamot oil as well. It lathers well in the hands,on a wash cloth less. It smells fruity and resinous with a hint of bergamot oil. It leaves the skin smooth and moisturized. Love it.

Not bad gentle soap that smells good, but there are better brands out there.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't know how anyone could not LOVE this. If Lush stopped making this I don't know what I would do. The scent is delectable, the soap itself is super creamy and moisturizing, and just talking about it makes me want to go take another bath or shower just to use it again....
I keep a good sized chunk of this on my nightstand just so I can pick it up and smell it from time to time.
I don't seem to have a problem with it wasting away quickly as so many people have reported,,, I keep it on a shelf in my shower out of the way of the water and it certainly lasts awhile. All I know is I was pleasantly surprised that Lush had a soap that I couldn't live without. I haven't been too pleased with their shower gels, haven't found a scent in any other soap or shower gel that can ever compare to this one.
Holy Grail of soap. I feel like I'm truly pampering myself when I use it during my morning cleansing ritual!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This soap is very creamy and I love the way it feels on my skin. It lathers to a cream consistency and leaves skin feeling soft to the touch. I'm not too keen on the smell and I'm not sure what I'll with the nut chunks --- but overall -- I'm really liking this body soap.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Totally love this scent. It's very comforting, delicate, simple. It's a beautiful scent. The formula is definitely moisturizing. Super easy to cut, it you want to have smaller bars. Purchased for both my 64 year old mother and myself. We both quite enjoyed it.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

At first, I didn't get this soap because the chunk at the top grossed me out, lol eventually I did purchase Sultana. My first reaction was "wow, this soap is very soft" my finger made a dent in it when I picked it up. This soap is rather creamy (which I love) and it lathers up on a loofah very well! It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. The scent is also nice and not overpowering. I did take a lippy off because it seems like sultana doesn't last long with me. I will be repurchasing though. This one's definitely worth the money!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a somewhat small chunk of this on my last Lush visit. It smells delicious and the scent even softly lingers on your skin. It's pretty moisturizing, too. My only gripe is has fast it seems to go. I keep in a dish that drains the water, but within three uses it looks like a used piece of hotel soap. I did enjoy it, but won't repurchase for that reason.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Received this in a Christmas gift and would never thought of buying it myself as the name and appearance put me off!

However it is creamy and luxurious with a hint of fruitiness!