August 23, 2014 | 1373 users online

Hair - Pantene - Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is okay at reducing frizz, and hold hairstyles for only a short amount of time. It has that hard shell feel that a lot of hair sprays have. I love the smell though! I don't know why pantene ever changed the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lulu12step

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am quite suprised that so many people have given this negative reviews. I wear this to shcool everday. I spray it on my brush and comb through, it does not make it stiff or sticky and it makes a slight beautiful shine. It also is 3.69 cant beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by hazelnut87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this hairspray, and I'm actually surprised that it has this many bad reviews! I do want to point out that I generally dislike hairsprays because they are usually too stiff or don't offer any hold at all, or they smell horribly. This one smells decent, makes my blonde hair shiny, and gives me pretty good hold. I don't know how well it would work on keeping curls in place for example, but it works great for keeping my styles in place (when I wear my hair up) and for keeping flyaways in check after I straighten my hair. It was relatively inexpensive too, so I will definitely purchase this again! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

I like this product and it works but I wouldn't say it is the best hairspray in the world cause I think all hairsprays should work about the same. I would not buy this product again since I would like to try a hairspray that would not make my hair hard but it does give a very nice hold. Though I am not too sure how to test how good it holds. I really wanna try different brands of hairspray since i'm a little tired of using Pantene products.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by obsess1beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this hairspray and it works very nicely (especially in humid climates). I'm shocked at all of the terrible ratings it got! I think as long as you spray it a good distance from your pre-styled hair, the results won't be too catastrophic. I removed one lippie because it has the tendency to build-up if you overdo it. I need all-day hold, so I have to re-apply on occasion and it sometimes causes a funky build-up. My hair is difficult like that.

This hairspray does not have that bitter taste if you accidentally inhale it after applying it. I can't describe how you would taste it, but it's in the air after it's been applied and after breathing a few times, the lingering fumes get into your airways. This happened when I was using a garnier hairspray and omg....I had the worst and most disgusting taste in the very back of my throat for the rest of the day. At least I can say that this product doesn't have that side-effect.

I will repurchase this hairspray again in the future after I use up the bottle I have already.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Meh...not the worst hairspray out there, but definitely far from the best. The hold is slightly sticky on my thick, color-treated hair and the fragrance is a little overwhelming. I usually use this spray on my long, sideswept bangs or at the crown for volume...and suspiciously enough, it is always those places that look clumpy or weighted down later in the day...and I always spray on the absolute bare minimum. I will try to use this up, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:16:00 AM More reviews by mccoffee

The only things good about this is maybe the cheap price and the nice scent, but other than that it's the worst hairpray I have ever tried. Think about everything you don't like in a hairspay and this does it... flakes, unnaturally shiny, helmet head, crunchy, etc etc

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Cheap quality hairspray. I'm disappointed. Usually Pantene products are quite nice for the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by BlackBirdFly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the worst. It makes my hair super stiff and crunchy feeling. It flakes like mad too. I noticed absolutely no difference in shine either. Simply put, it's garbage. I recommend Aussie hi hold + hi shine which is what I use now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

nope...i didn't like the hairspray at all...made me look greasy and unwashed..it was sticky too and felt drying...i really like the ice shine line but the hairspray was a disappointment!