December 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Thermal Contour and Lift System

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by xtydiozx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely this product! I use this every 2 or 3 nights and my skin feels so unbelievably smooth afterwards. My complexion looks tighter and a lot more even as well. I have dark spots around my temples and the eye area and they've noticeably lightened since I've been using this product regularly. I feel confident leaving the house with just a tinted moisturizer now from having to leave with full face before. You MUST try this, and I will be surprised if it doesn't reel you in after the first time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by c4ward

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this from the MUA reviews and, unfortunately, disagree with the majority. It was just okay. Nothing spectacular like everything else from the Regenerist line. I won't buy it again and truthfully, won't even finish what I've got.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ivysmom1

Wow..Im surprised so many people like this. I have tons of sun damage from years of tanning. Once I stopped I could see all my lines and freckles and other damage Ive done. I thought this would do something but after several uses Ive noticed nothting. Ill still continue to use it until its gone but I havent noticed any real changes and frankly no one else has either. I gave three lippies because I I like how the scrub feels and I like the cream to use at night. But it doesnt do anything dramatic let alone subtle. I wouldnt but it again. Ill stick to the Olay microdermabrasion for a product that lets me see some results.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2008 10:12:00 AM More reviews by flgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product 3 times in the last week. I have quite a bit of sun damage and sagging of the skin around the jowl area. This isn't a miracle product and I didn't expect to be, but for what it is I think it works quite well. I can instantly see a difference in the texture and firmness of my skin. It just looks better! Like everyone else I think the warmness of the product as it goes on your face feels quite nice and the smell is pleasant as well. Also, the cream doesn't leave your face feeling greasy which I love. I am going to continue to use this product and hope that as time goes by I will see an even bigger improvement. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by mav999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have only used it once but my face felt so good and looked good I will continue to use it 3 times a week, dont have a lot of drooping to start with(I am 53) since I had surgery but doing everything to keep from drooping.Wish the directions were a little more clear though like how many minutes do you leave step 1 on?After putting step 2 on can you put all your other facial treatments on or what?Fairly inexpensive since I am used to paying several hundred dollars a bottle for some skin treatments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by honeyangel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Product includes enough for up to 8 weeks of treatment. Costs about 25.00-30.00 USD
(information provided with product follows....) Thermal Face-Lifts are supposed to strengthen collagen, the fundamental building block that provides structure to your skin. While not a replacement for a dermatologists procedure, Regenerist Thermal Contour and Lift provides gentle warmth combined with lifting technology to contour and lift at home. Hydrates and allows your skin to firm.
Step 1
Contouring Thermal Treatment - The Contouring Thermal Treatment deeply warms the skin while micro-definers help re-contour skin's surface at the cellular level
Step 2
Lifting Complex - The Lifting Complex infuses moisture deep into the skins surface to immediately tighten and then allow the natural production of collagen, actually strengthening skin's structure.
( information provided with product)

Instructions
Moisten clean face. Dispense Contouring Thermal Treatment (the size of a quarter) onto the fingertips.
Massage product in a small circular motion for one or two minutes beginning at forehead and working down the entire face and neck. Maintain thermal experience by adding water as needed.
After massaging, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
While face is still warm, immediately apply Lifting Complex. Begin at lower neck and infuse complex into skin surface by gently sweeping in an upward motion until you reach the forehead. Continue until thoroughly absorbed. System recommended for use up to three times per week.

My mother is 61 years old and has quite a bit of sun damage and wrinkling due to sun exposure and years of smoking. This product has made some improvement, but minimal. For what it is, it works. Not nearly as well as a surgical procedure such as a face lift or botox, but for someone looking to improve the appearance of skin albeit lightly on wrinkles, who does not want to go through the expense of surgery, this is worth a shot. Of course, keep in mind that everyones skin would r eact differently to any skin treatment, mom has had some luck... enough to merit the price of the product, but keep in mind its probably not gonna work any miracles.

INGREDIENTS: PEG-4 , Magnesium Sulfate , PEG/PPG-300/55 Copolymer , Polyethylene , Stearyl Alcohol , Dioleoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Cetyl Alcohol , Tocopherol , Glycolic Acid , Hexylene Glycol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Carnosine Amino-Peptide , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Alcohol , Fragrance , Iron Oxides , Red 33 , Blue 1 , Water , Glycerin , Niacinamide , Isohexadecane , Dimethicone , Isopropyl Isostearate , Polyacrylamide , Stearyl Alcohol , Sucrose Polycottonseedate , Cetyl Alcohol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Behenyl Alcohol , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Titanium Dioxide , Cocos Nucifera Oil Coconut , Dimethiconol , Laureth-7 , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glycoside , Cetearyl Alcohol , PEG-100 Stearate , Stearic Acid , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Disodium EDTA , Ammonium Polyacrylate , Sodium Hydroxide.

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 10:16:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

Wonderful product...nice treatment....smells good....feels good...did not break me out and my skin did appear tighter!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 9:08:00 AM More reviews by msfit

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product....nice smell....warming effect is nice and subtle...noticed a difference immediately on my (sensitive normal-oily & sometimes c/ dry patches) skin. I'm very sensitive to AHA, but although step one has some glycolic acid in it, it did not negatively affect my skin in any way whatsoever (it is not the first ingredient). Immediately, felt tightening of skin yet moisturized. Def. a nice treat!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 6:24:00 PM More reviews by LBellM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm 55 and I've used this 4 times. My face hasn't sagged very much but I do see a noticeable change. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 12:46:00 AM More reviews by plantefreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this threatment feels sooo good when you use it in a cold morning, it warms your face but in a really good way, not the kind of hot warming feeling you feel when your mad or embarassed, but the kind when you drink a hot cocoa indoors when its raining. performance wise this works really well too, i have been using it for a week and half and my skin already looks 15 percent more firm. if you put on too much of the cream it can start to give you flakies, so go easy on the cream. you can use it up to 3 times in a week, but i wish that i can use it everyday just to feel the warming sensation, its smells pretty nice too, and if you use it long enough your clothes start to smell like it (which is a good thing). i wish olay would list their ingredients though, if any fellow MUA memebers can post the ingredients it would be very helpful to all. my skin looks so firm love it!