November 22, 2014 | 1954 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Mega Conditioner For Normal Hair

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Beautylicious7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

aussie makes the best hair conditioners

GOOD POINTS;

1. HAIR SMELLS AMAZING.
2. COMPLETELY DETANGLES NO KNOTS !
3. SUPER SMOOTH SOFT HAIR
4. CONDITIONS AND SAYS WHAT IT CLAIMS
5. PACKAGING IS SO COOL

I LOVE IT =D GET IT IF YOU WANT A R.E.A.L HAIR CONDITIONER THAT WORKS. CHEAP TOO!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by princess2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was surprised to see that people have had problems with build-up when using this conditioner. My hair literally attracts build-up and tends to get oily fast. However, I find that when I use this with the Mega shampoo, I don't have any problems. That being said though, I do use a clarifying shampoo once a week (Suave is a good one) because my styling products have silicones... though I don't think that this would be causing any harm because it feels light and leaves my scalp feeling clean and smelling really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Toffee_Nut_Latte

Mega Conditioner is my absolute favorite from the Aussie line of conditioners. I like it better than the Moist Conditioner. It has a nice, thick and creamy consistency. It offers really good "slip" when I rinse it off. For me, I find that this moisturizes my hair better than the Moist version. It also has more "slip" too. After I blow dry my hair, my hair is soooooooooo SOFT! I adore the smell too. I personally think that it smells better after your hair dries than the actual smell from the bottle. I love this conditioner! I always use different shampoos and conditioners and this one is always on my list of rotation. This may leave build up on your hair if you use it daily... and that's why I always rotate conditioners and shampoos. All you need is a good clarifying shampoo about once a week. Oh, you have to be careful w/ this conditioner because the tub can get very SLIPPERY when you rinse this out of your hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this stuff on my dog.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

I purchased this because I like to switch between products, this was one of the lower priced drugstore conditioners and it smelled good in the bottle. Though I have somewhat dry hair, I went with a conditioner for normal hair to avoid heaviness. But that didn't make a difference. This stuff leaves build-up-o-rama. Ugh. I can't even imagine what the dry hair version of this is like if the normal hair formula leaves such a weighty buildup on my hair. The only time this feels good is when I use this after a clarifying shampoo (which happens twice a week); then I get soft results. But not normally. And the scent isn't that great when you use it, it's a too sweet, candy-ish (in a bad way) scent, not very fresh. So I used this up but I will not repurchase.