September 1, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint - All

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Stilife for over 10 years!!
No need for primer or anything else. Use a small amount and get a nice sheen/shimmer. You can use any eyeshadow on top, or wear it alone for a more natural look. It NEVER creases on me (i live in sunny/hot SoCal) and an easy 1 stepl, or use it to build a more vibrant color.

Tip**Be careful when you squeeze the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Like a fellow reviewer, I love the paint "Untitled" and hope it is never discontinued; I use this alone on days when I just want a little shine and color to my eyelid and it is perfect! I also own several current and past paints by MAC that I covet and use every so often - regretting that a couple can no longer be purchased. I am a paint pot fanatic, using soft ochre every day, but these paints stand alone as a product, I think, and I use them differently than paint pots. Well worth the try and money - just a great eye make up product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these. They have a nostalgic feel for me since these were the gold standard before Paint Pots came out. I wish they didn't do away with the fun colors like Flammable, Blue Boy, Cotton Candy etc. - but I understand why they did. Like others have stated, while the packaging is cute, it's not very practical. As you use up product and roll the tube down, it tends to crack. I still have some of these from years and years ago and they're still moist and very much usable. Since Paint Pots have much more convenient packaging, and since the colors of Paints have been decreased to neutrals, I would opt for a neutral Paint Pot nowadays if I were in the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love MAC paints, but the packaging ruins it! The paints come in an aluminum tube that tears over time, therefore drying up the paint. The paints that I have had in the past, I had to end up throwing away since the paint was not usable anymore. The lasting power is much longer than paints pots and the texture is easy to work with. I wish MAC would change the packaging. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if I am the only one doing this, but I apply a tiny bit of UDPP before applying Mac Paint (and I use Bare Canvas, in the squeeze tube). Seems to work just fine for me. Be sure to roll the end of the tube out to prevent the paint from gushing -as I seen someone else here mention. I also keep small sample jars around if this ever would happen, as not to waste product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by felicialazaar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product as a primer all over the eye - the little tube lasted me almost two years and there are still some applications left. I applies with a slight shine.

I really like this and the only reason I wouldnt buy it again is that I prefer paint pot as a primer, as it is matte and therefore a bit more versatile (as I use a lot of matte eyeshadows)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by blushgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have paint in "untitled" since it came out and pray they never discontinue it.

This is my HG product. I use it as a primer under my shadow or on its own with powdered liner. It makes it last .

It takes so little product that the tube lasts for ages.

( After using paint on your lid then apply the powdered eyeliner shadow before the lid shadow. That way you get your liner to last.)

UPDATE: I am still using and loving this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I use it as a base/primer for my eye shadows. My shadows last all day and night. Makes a perfect canvas for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Chelseax1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this!!!! Its better then macs prep + prime. I have it in Sublime Nature and it's a really nice color natural to use alone too. My eye makeup stays on forever when I use this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

Eyeshadow primers were once my holy grail, and now they have turned against me. Instead, paints have been my BFF, with some flaws of course. These are amazing. I have two, one is called Untitled and the other, Bare Canvas. I usually use Untitled because there's less shimmer in it. I LOVE it. It's very close to my skin tone (NC42), but the problem is, it almost matches my skin, I can't see what I didn't fill my eyeshadows over with, making my eyes look glowy with all the white outlines. It's a mess, I know. But I still love it. Very pigmented, you can just use a small dab for one eye, and best of all, doesn't crease! As you can tell, I love these more than those eyeshadow primers.