April 20, 2014 | 959 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - skin drink

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by becccalove

This is legit my Holy Grail moisturizer! In the winter I get horrible red,dry and itchy skin that no moisturizer has really helped before this. I use it only at night because it is rather oily and heavy but OMG when I wake up my skin is SO SOFT. I honestly couldn't believe it the first time I used it! I was also apprehensive because I do have acne prone skin but I have used this for the past 3 months and it had never broken me out! I also noticed my skins texture and color was smoother and more even after using this consistently.A downside is definitely the price, the small jar costs 25$ where I am, which is kinda crazy for a facial moisturizer. I honestly believe it is worth every penny and I will always make sure I have this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by amyrose1592

This is the best moisturiser I've ever used. Big words but it's true! I love all things lush, and I bought this a couple months ago, used it once and didn't like it very much. However I've changed my skincare routine up a bit and introduced the clarisonic mia 2, which is awesome but broke me out really bad and my nose and chin got really flaky and started peeling. This saved my skin. I kept applying this after cleaning my face and my skin had cleared up in 2 days. I think it sinks in well, my skin is quite sensitive and oily combination, but mostly oily. I believe adding moisture to oily skin actually decreases the production of the natural oils, well it does for me. I will definitely be buying again, but a little goes a long way so I doubt I'll have to buy any time soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by 123jasmine4

Pros- lightweight
Hydrating.
Smells good.
Makes my skin glowy.
Good to wear underneath foundation.
Moisturizing but not greasy.

Cons- Tiny ass amount, & no bigger sizes.
-expensive for a moisturizer

I just picked this up earlier today, and I literally stared at it for 10 minutes straight thinking if it's worth the price. ($23 for a SMALL PACKAGED moisturizer:( ) so i asked a lady who worked there what she thinks of it, and she told me she recently got it and was wearing it at the moment and that's when I knew I had to get it because her skin looked super healthy and glowing and that was what I wanted my skin to look like. So I got it.
It was 25$ with tax and all that shitnickles. the one thing i honestly HATE about this is that the container is so damn small. For 25 bucks they should atleast give me a medium sized jar. But no, the size is the size of the fresh face masks. Honestly though, after I've tried it and made my mom try it ( she has dry skin too ) I don't regret spending the money at all. Just wish the price would be lower or the packaging would be bigger.
Overall my new favorite moisturizer. Will update if anything. :)

Update--
i havent broken out in weeks and I now got 3 pimples, i don't know if its a coincidence or if this is making me break out. I hope not but will update again when i figure it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by grimaldi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I adore this moisturizer, it feels and smells wonderful, and does great things for my dry, sensitive skin. however, from a company claiming to be "all natural" i was very dissapointed to find out this product, and in fact ALL of LUSH's moisturizers, contain parabens. I can buy drugstore moisturizer that doesn't contain parabens, i feel like LUSH should be able to figure a way around using them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

Thank god for lush. I'm finally happy with a moisturiser that doesn't have loads of chemicals or fragrance in it. I used to have dry and flaky skin. Not anymore. I don't know why people complain about the smell it's a natural sesame smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Lucylockett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this stuff, I don't particularly like the smell but it's performance outweighs this slight problem! My skin feels amazing straight after use and after a month my skin feels supple and healthy! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by teela1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third tub. I really like this stuff. On my skin (combination, oily-t with dry cheeks/chin) it sinks in fast and just moisturizes really well. My face looks hydrated, calm, and refreshed when using regularly. It doesn't smell great, and it's a funky beige color, and I have to go all the way to the mall to get it, and I usually end up buying something I don't need from Lush, but my skin likes it so I buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by ramjesapo

within a day of using this, I am already in love. I have an oily tzone and dry patches due to eczema, so its hard to find a moisturizer that works, especially with dry and sensitive skin. after i washed my face this past week, it felt dry, irritated, discolored, and patchy even after applying my regular moisturizer. when i got this lush product, about 30 min later my skin is soft, even toned, and glowing. i was so surprised. my skin feels great. I got this product for 11 dollars through eBay, and considering the actual price, I say 30+ dollars is reasonable as a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Spanish2166

I am loving lush products ! This is amazing ! I tried it and my skin feels soo soft and amazing without being oily and i have acne prone oily and sensative skin since i wax my face but this stuff is amazing ! I recomend getting the sample size to try it out !:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by eliaslauren

I have keratosis pelaris on my face and it's always been very hard to keep that part of my face moisturized. This is the best moisturizer I have ever used and I do not need that much. I honestly dip four fingertips in the moisturizer and it does my face, neck and ears. I honestly could not live without this product and I hope I have access to it for forever. I'm typically the type to switch to a new product after I'm done using one because I'm not always satisfied, well that won't be happening this time. I'm hooked on LUSH products.