LUSH Skin Drink

3.8

Water (Aqua) , Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum) , Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa centifolia) , Fresh Avocado (Persea gratissima) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Propylene Glycol , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Stearic Acid , Cetearyl Alcohol , Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis) , Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) , Neroli Oil (Citrus amara) , Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia) , Triethanolamine , *Geraniol , *Farnesol , *Limonene , *Linalool , *Citronellol , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 5/22/2015 7:37:00 AM

The girl at LUSH recommend me this when I said my skin was dry. I live by the sea, it's crazy windy so always getting dry skin. Although, I have combination skin. So I said I'll try it.

IF YOU DONT HAVE REALLY DRY SKIN DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!

It sat on my skin, it's extremely heavy. My skin felt greasy, I wouldn't of been able to put make up on top of it. I only used it once and I returned it to the store and exchanged it for Imperials, which is for combined skin and it works so much better!

on 5/8/2015 3:58:00 AM

This is a pretty good product. But if your skin is like mine (like the Sahara desert) then this might not be enough for you. It also doesn't smell that great. I also have very sensitive skin, and this did not burn. It didn't really improve anything but it did not make anything worse either. If you need something extremely moisturizing, try Skins Shangrila from Lush instead.

on 4/19/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this moisturizer. I was torn between this one and Gorgeous, but went with this one based on the price as Gorgeous costs double (or more?), and figured if I didn't like it I wouldn't feel like a ton of money was wasted (although this one is pricy too, for the amount you get). My skin has always been dry and as of lately very acne prone. This didn't break me out and moisturized really well. The smell isn't delicious at all, the sesame oil smell really shines here but it doesn't linger so I'm okay with it; some people do not tolerate it so beware. I recently got my hands on a sample of Gorgeous and after using it each morning for 2 days my cheeks have broken out so I'm not even going to bother with that one any more. I'd buy Sin Drink again wishing that it had a better scent. Oh well.

on 2/18/2015 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not for me. I really wanted to love this stuff. Have had very very dry skin forever, have found moisturisers that work but my skin seems to get used to them and then I need something stronger. Was using Avene dry skin creams for a good while, then when that wasn't enough moved to Eucerin, which was great, but that seemed to not be enough either after a few months , so decided to look around again. Loved the sound of skin drink, and the great reviews, girl in the shop was really helpful & I bought it & was very excited, as my skin at this stage was very tight, redness on my cheeks, really uncomfortable, kind of flaky and just thirsty in general. I also bought the Full of grace serum bar. Used them over the weekend, LOADS, as in the serum bar at least twice a day, and the skin drink about 4 times a day. Figured maybe my skin was just in a bad way so I should spoil it. After 2 days realised this was not working. face totally flared up, and when I tried to calm it with eucerin it burned....took everything off and just sprayed avene thermal mist on for a while until things calmed down. Have moved back to Avene now. Was really hoping for great things. I have really weird skin. I had been using rosehip oil before which people rave about, and it seemed to dry my cheeks out. Maybe natural products just aren't enough for me!

on 1/18/2015 3:51:00 PM

During the winter, the skin around my mouth goes super dry and red. My skin also goes flaky. I'd been trying to many moisturizers but they just left my skin even more red and angry. I really love this moisturizer as it helps. Although it doesn't take care of the dry patches 100% (would say it helps 97%), my skin has definitely improved. My skin would go flaky even after applying other moisturizers but this one really sinks in. I have combination skin so it does make me a little more oilier, but I don't mind it. Nothing some blotting papers can't fix. If you want to use this but have combination skin, I would suggest maybe not applying a lot to wherever you get oily. This mask is the most hydrating of them all at LUSH.

The price isn't too bad. I had tried moisturizers that were closer to $90 and they were rubbish. I paid $24 for mine (the smaller option) about two months ago and I still have half left. The price is around drugstore moisturizer prices - I paid around the same price for the L'Oreal Youth Code one (which stung my face so bad).

on 12/31/2014 8:24:00 AM

I have extremely dry skin and this was the only moisturizer that i own that didn't sting when I put it on. Unfortunately it breaks me out like crazy. I can't figure out why because I'm far from being acne prone and rarely find a product that breaks me out. I recommend this for night time use only because of the smell and how thick it is. It's not a good moisturizer to put under makeup.

on 9/21/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! Since I have very dry, acne prone skin, it's hard to find a moisturizer that moisturizes and also doesn't break me out. And when I say my skin is dry, I mean its REALLY dry. My skin was always flaking and burning because it was dry. Not to mention, my foundation/concealer looked horrible. But ever since I've been using Skin Drink, I've noticed a dramatic difference, as my skin is actually soft and moisturized! It is a bit pricy, but you only need a tiny bit of it to cover your whole face. It didn't break me out at all, and when I did break out, it actually calmed it down. The only thing I have to say though, is that it's marketed and "non greasy feel" but it's definitely greasy. That may bother some people, but for me it's a bonus! I put it on all over my face at night, then in the morning I just put it on the areas that are more dry, and it helps my face makeup go on a lot smoother. Loving this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you have dry skin, this is really a perfect moisturizer. When you put it on at first, it will feel greasy on, but it will eventually sink in and give you a nice dewy look. This product makes my skin look so much more moisturized than any other cream I have tried and definitely keeps my skin looking that way for the whole day. However, if you have combination/oily skin do not try this moisturizer. Since it is so thick and creamy, I can imagine that it would not have a good reaction to that type of skin and it is not formulated for combination skin. Other reviewers mentioned that they don't like the scent, but I don't find it to be offputting at all. Recommended for people with dry skin struggling to find a cream that is moisturizing enough.

on 7/23/2014 12:41:00 AM

I got given this as a sample to try as my face has had some sort of allergic reaction or SOMETHING I don't know, but it has become ridiculously dry and uncomfortable. My skin didn't NOT like it, but I don't think it liked it either. I didn't break out, but it just wouldn't sink into my face, it just sort of sat there for a long time and was greasy. Definitely wouldn't use this as a day cream, only a night cream for that reason. Really didn't like the smell at all, I know that some people don't mind it or think it's only a smell, but when it's all over your face and not sinking in it gets a bit overwhelming. Didn't do anything significant for my dry flaking skin either so a full sized purchase of this is a no go.

on 7/12/2014 3:29:00 AM

This product is okay. It does anything that any other moisturiser would do. Its not heavely moisturising as some dry patches on my face have not cleared. I wouldnt reccomened this for oily people either as it does leave a bit of a shine and slightly greasing feeling on my skin and I am very dry. This would be good as a night moisturiser for people with normal to dry skin but I do think there are better products out there. The smell is quite unpleasant and the packaging is unhygienic. I also have a rash on my neck and whenever i put this on it it would sting and burn. I am still on the search for a better moisturiser.

Popular Moisturizers