Laura Mercier renewal serum

3.1

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sea Water, Isostearyl Acetyl Glutaminate, Oleic Acid, Artemia Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Glutamine, Arginine, Serine, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Squalane, Cholesterol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben 6/1/09

on 11/1/2007 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The jury is out on this one - I am not sure I can see any results. I have experienced some breakouts on my cheeks (the area where I use it the most). The consistency is alright as far as any skin care product goes - I've been using it less than a month - so we shall see.

on 9/24/2007 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Breakout badly from using this! Returned to the shop straight away. (I have Asian oily/combo acne-prone skin)

I really like this serum. It helps my skin not to dry out. It`s lightweight and feels really nice under my night cream. This autum I started get red on my noose and my cheeks, not a nice colour.. But the SA in the LM salesdisk recomended this. It`s really expensive but I say it`s worth it. You only use a smal amount so it last a long time. I also like the bottele with a pump. I will definitly buy this again!

I have been using the LM Flawless Skincare line for 8 months. My skin has never been better. I am 42 with combo/dry skin with a lot of allergies and sensitivities and have tried many products that have caused irritation, but I am now getting compliments on my skin since using the LM products.

I use the Renewal Serum at night after the Perfecting Water. I will continue using the Flawless Skincare products because they are working the best for my skin :)

Here's the packaging information:

Laura Mercier Renewal Serum is a skincare treatment that stimulates cell turnover. Active ingredients also minimize surface pigmentation and the formation of wrinkles while encouraging fresh skin cells to make an early appearance. Using Renewal Serum allows moisturizers to penetrate deeper into skin tissues revealing a soft and supple texture.

Combat the life stresses of air pollution, UV exposure, and an unbalanced diet with Renewal Serum.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sea Water, Isostearyl Acetyl Glutaminate, Oleic Acid, Artemia Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Acetyl Glutamine, Arginine, Serine, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Squalane, Cholesterol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben 0.235%, Propylparaben 0.050%, Butylparaben 0.100%. continued >>

on 11/27/2006 8:44:00 AM

Well I guess I'm in the minority but I really like the serum. I use it after the Purifying Oil Light and the Hydrating Water Light. It is very light and my skin tone does look more even after only using a short while.It does not break me out and I am acne prone nor does it dry my face.Works great under the moisturizer and primer before applying makeup. I was given samples to try and will continue to do so until they are gone and then I will decide if it made enough difference to justify the price.

on 11/26/2006 5:55:00 PM

I'm Asian and I tend to get pigmented spots on my face very easily from sun exposure so the lady at the counter gave me this product to use. She said it takes 28 days for me to see results but within the first week I noticed my face got even drier. It actually started getting flaky and I had some redness... perhaps I got an allergic reaction. I definitely would not buy this product again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I dont know why I bought this. its $75 for a 1.5 oz bottle. its supposed to help fade pigmentation and help with cell turnover, er whatever. I didnt notice any of that. It did feel nice though (I didnt need a moisturizer at night after I put this on), and the pump container I liked. But really, for what it is, $75 is rediculous. There arent any super awesome ingredients in this that are worth that price, considering the bottle will probably be gone in a month, using 2 pumps per application (which is what I needed). This is going back to the store.

Popular Treatments (Face)