Desert Essence Age Reversal Facial Toner

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Purified water, witch hazel distillate, sea algae extract, aloe barbadensis extract, arnica extract, chamomile extract, golden seal extract, cucumber extract, allantoin, aleth-20, PEG-40 caster oil and azulene, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben.

on 6/18/2009 1:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Great product. No alcohol.. very refreshing after washing your face. With a soft feminine scent. And a great deal for about $4.99 at Whole Foods.

on 9/5/2006 12:22:00 PM

Most of my experiences with toners are negative - Clinique's toners are so full of alcohol, they make my face shiny and irritated, and other toners either did nothing or irritated my skin. I decided to give toners another try after I had a facial. I didn't buy the one they used during the facial because it's really expensive. I did know more of what to look for though - no alcohol, and since I don't have a lot of pores and my skin is fairly dry, something with a humectant. I spotted this one at Whole Foods. The ingredients are all gentle, it contains glycerin (a humectant), and it's pretty inexpensive. So far, I really like it. It has a light floral scent, feels refreshing when sprayed on, and leaves my skin feeling soft.