September 18, 2014 | 1669 users online

Toners - Desert Essence - Age Reversal Facial Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by scrappymamas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. No alcohol.. very refreshing after washing your face. With a soft feminine scent. And a great deal for about $4.99 at Whole Foods.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2006 12:22:00 PM More reviews by angelmae78

Most of my experiences with toners are negative - Clinique's toners are so full of alcohol, they make my face shiny and irritated, and other toners either did nothing or irritated my skin. I decided to give toners another try after I had a facial. I didn't buy the one they used during the facial because it's really expensive. I did know more of what to look for though - no alcohol, and since I don't have a lot of pores and my skin is fairly dry, something with a humectant. I spotted this one at Whole Foods. The ingredients are all gentle, it contains glycerin (a humectant), and it's pretty inexpensive. So far, I really like it. It has a light floral scent, feels refreshing when sprayed on, and leaves my skin feeling soft.

Ingredients: Purified water, witch hazel distillate, sea algae extract, aloe barbadensis extract, arnica extract, chamomile extract, golden seal extract, cucumber extract, allantoin, aleth-20, PEG-40 caster oil and azulene, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No