Goldwell Color Glow Treatment - Feel Copper

I have tried so many color depositing products to keep up my copper blonde hair color but this is the best. It doesn't grab anywhere like that horrible Artec stuff does. It's also hard to find copper (NOT red) and this color is just beautiful and perfect for me. I think it's been discontinued though because I can't find it anywhere (only found it at one online store.) I'm going to stock up because this is just the best. I don't know what I will ever do without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am absolutely thrilled with this stuff! I was not happy to be buying it actually. I really wanted Biolage's Earth Tones color depositing conditioner (which is now discontinued of course) so this was a second choice. Turns out, I love it! It's doing it's part to inject a little more orange-y copper to my dark red/brown hair. As an added bonus, it makes my hair feel like I just got a professional gloss. It's crazy. It's not that super silky feeling you get from a really nice conditioner. It's more like my porous hair is all filled in and the result is plump, slippery, super-glossy hair. Really really happy with this treatment conditioner. UPDATE: I had to start alternating in my regular conditioner because this was leaving too much buildup in my hair. It actually started to look kind of like I had dandruff. I was using it with every shampoo (3-4 times per week), and now I use it 1-2 times per week and I haven't had any more problems. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner!! I don't color my hair, but this conditioner together with the shampoo works just wonders to my naturally copper-coloured hair! I use this conditioner after the Feel Copper -shampoo and it gives enough moisture and leaves my hair shiny, soft and manageable. I used similar copper-conditioner from another brand a while back, but that just irritated my skin. I'm so glad I decided to try Goldwell :)