August 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Bronzers - The Body Shop - Touchpad Bronzing

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mmadani77

so im not sure if i got the same body shop bronzer as the person who wrote the review 2 uder mine, but what i got was this cheapy black container with a mirror on the inside. so this stuff DOES NOT SHOW UP! you keep putting on more and more with some hope to see the color, but by then, your face has turned a weird orange. i dont like this stuff. regrets buying it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 2:22:00 AM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This doesnt show up very much, its SO light. I keep trying to apply more but I still cant really see anything, just a light glimmer. It should be labeled highlighter not bronzer. Or bronze highlighter. I guess its better than having an orange or super dark highlighter. Im not sure if I would buy it again, maybe. Ive only had it for one day so I cant say.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just don't get this product. The packaging idea is quite innovative: a nice compact case with the product underneath somekind of net type thing. So you just rub your fingers against the net and it feels like you're melting the product and it turns all watery. Then you just apply it to your face with your fingertips. Feels like a good way to aplpy bronzer as it's easy to blend this way. But even though I'm a PPP it hardly shows up at all. Or actually, I don't see anything turning up. Maybe a tad bit more radiance but there are tons of products I know of that do that better than this one. Luckily I bought it on a sale and it cost me hardly anything.