September 22, 2014 | 1947 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shiny-licious in LE Ivory Kiss

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2006 1:41:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off, this shade is gorgeous. I'm a big fan of most of the Shiny-licious glosses, and this one is no exception. It's an ivory that goes on sheer, has a hint of sparkle and shimmer and would be great alone or layered over a darker lipstick. It's one of the fall '06 LE shades in the Berries and Browns collection. Now, all that being said, I think I'm going to have to swap it or trade it to one of my friends who's also a Shiny-licious freak. The smell is ICKY. I cannot stomach it long enough to be able to wear it. It smells like sweetly soured milk. Or sour milk and mangoes. Or something really nasty along those lines. I've not encountered this scent with any other of the Shiny-licious so I have nothing to compare it to. Anyway....I'd say sniff before you buy if your drugstore has testers of these. Or buy it at Rite Aid or Walgreens where you can return it if you are sickened by this icky smell. :-(