November 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish - Plum Intense

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

Plum Intense is a very pretty color. I picked this up today for only 99 cents, because I found it on sale for 75% off. I have so many nail polishes, but I just couldn't resist a bargin. In the bottle this looks purplish/red. I guess exactly what you would think of as far as plum, however, as the other reviewer stated, once this is on the nails, it's darker than you might think. To me, that was a good thing, because I really like dark shades. This one looked really nice on my nails. As far as staying power, I think it did pretty good. I used a clear top coat afterwards, so that helped with the no chipping even more. This lasted on my nails for about 5 days, then I started to see some chipping. I wasn't complaining though, because this shade is so nice, very lady-like and sexy all at the same time. Definitely a repurchase in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by celiarenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very pretty color and the polish stays on well, too. But be warned, it's really more of a deep wine than a plum. It looks very purple in the bottle but it's much more red when it's on, even with two coats. But I really like the wine color and dark polish is very in. my only problem is that if you're not super careful it can look really uneven.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Jesscap85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shade is perfect for fall! I was thinking it might look ok but when I put it on...It looks gorgeous. It looks best (IMO) on shorter shaped nails. I was thinking the same thing that it looked like a Chanel color. This was an awesome buy and I would definitley get it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by meowbookitty

Gorgeous color that looks just like Chanel's very popular Vamp. I bought this today in a two for one sale at Long's Drugs and when I got home I pulled out my Chanel Vamp and compared them side to side on my nails. Like seriously they're twins!! It made me so happy that I found an alternative which at $3.99 a bottle is a lot less money than it's $23 duplicate.