October 1, 2014 | 2021 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Hns278

I can't believe they discontinued this fragrance. I still have a full bottle but omg I get so many compliments with this perfume. So easy to wear

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

Smells really good! Reminds me of the girl's blue bottle polo perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I loveee this scent! I bought this from marshalls (3.4 fl oz) around Christmas time for only $24. I could not believe marshalls was selling it. I've heard at the VS semi annual sales you can find it for $12, but i never seen it there :( I will deff restock when i do! The bottle is also really cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this yesterday for $13 at a 75% off semi annual sale. A 3.4 oz! Cant beat that. Such a pretty scent and pretty bottle as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

nice light fragrance with a hint of musk. It has a peachy scent to me. Overall, very light, very good for all seasons. Not too overpowering, yet stay on long enough through the day. very pleasurable to the senses and perfect for all occasions, day, night, work , play, winter, summer , not too old not too young, not too fruity and not too depressing either. Just perfect. I will definitely repurchase. this is my holy grail fragrance. The fragrant consistently smells the same througout the day. This is definitely a very high quality perfume that lasts, retains its fragrance without changing to something else as the hours wears on, does not smell like chemicals or excessive formaldehyde/alcohol. If you purchase the body mist, it tends to have more alcohol and formaldehyde in the fragrant. i recommend purchasing the perfume . It costs over $50 but it's mostly pure fragrance less likely to trigger migraine or causing skin to turn red. It is as natural and organic and how perfume are supposed to be. I think it's an expensive perfume, but for all the quality it possesses, I think it's very fairly priced. It's not fluffed up with chemical fillers like all the perfumes on the market today. The fragrance is memorable and I have yet to see any other perfume that can duplicate it in both fragrance and quality. I noticed that although it has a fruity smell, it's well blended enough that I can only remember it as a beautiful fragrant rather than a bunch of fruits all over the place. Many perfumes have tried but they either over do it with sweetness and richness which end up causing headache and nausea for others . This one is not. I personally like this version more than sexy little thing noir or tease. this one is much more organic without any chemical smell .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved this initially, but by the time I finished my bottle, I was more or less "over it." I still liked the scent, but I won't be rushing out to buy a replacement. There are other scents I like better and want to try. Also, the lasting power of this one wasn't the best--a couple of hours or so on me. I did like the bottle (something about the little glass beads inside was fun). I used this primarily on days I was just going to lunch or out for an hour or two and wanted a fresh, light fruity/floral.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Strikes me as very plasticky and synthetic smelling. Mainly I get apple from it...a body lotion kind of apple scent, not so much the real thing. Dries down to a light musk, but overall it doesn't last long on me, either. I like that it isn't too sweet, but the plastic note really turns me off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ZDancingWriter

I got it as a gift from my bestfriend on my 25th birthday (u think hes trying to tell me something?!)
First of all, when I opened the box and it whistled I literally jumped then i couldnt stop giggling. LOVED that ^_^.
as for the perfume itself it immedietly reminded me of Ralph as I can see most of you noticed as well. but it must be said that after applying it is different, softer. I really liked it after putting it on. one spray on my neck and hours later I could still smell it.
its fuity and floral at the same time. not too strong and not the annoying barely-there kind.
so it gets a thumbs up from me :)

(I'm glad it didnt disappoint me cuz I love all that is VS)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ellenpbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not my favorite but it is pleasant and affordable. When I wear this compliments are non-stop everywhere I go. I've never had trouble with staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by clarisseqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm never a fan of perfumes although I really wanted to like em my whole life (I always get them as gifts from my dad). So I've been always getting expensive perfumes that I don't like I decided to look for a perfume that I would love from then on. In the mall, I would try Chanel, Dior, Armani, Gucci ANY high end perfumes but they're just too strong or is just so-so for me. Me and my husband we're waiting for our connecting flight in Singapore and I was in the cosmetics section again for an hour, sniffing stuff, taking my time. Saw Vitoria's secret line and I just rolled my eyes. (The cheap colognes are very common in our country) Wait No harm on trying so I tried they're perfume ones. Love at first smell lol I immediately grabbed one box and showed it to my husband, he loved it too and he was happy for me that I'm happy I finally found my HG perfume and not bad for the price. Also I giggled when I opened the box, *whistles. PERFECT!

PS: I have Ralph Lauren but it's too strong for me and too Fruity too. VS is just right. :)