December 18, 2014 | 1821 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This product is VERY greasy and oily and does not offer very good coverage. I hate the consistency. It's not even creamy--it's oily. I am glad I did not buy the big size. I got it in a trial kit and will not be purchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm actually writing a good review of this! I bought it on a whim because I remember liking it eons ago. Now that I'm well-versed in foundations...I still like it.

I have standard light skin, and the "Lite" shade matches me perfectly, no small feat. Maybe because of the little pigment. It's a neutral light shade, and as long as you don't put tons on it shouldn't be ghostlike. Medium was definitely too dark for me.

It has moderate coverage, and as long as I put moisturizer (Shiseido) on my dry spots, it doesn't look flaky. I do have oily skin, though. I had a shine at the end of the day, but I always do. But the shine didn't make it cakey-looking. I applied it with a dry Sephora sponge (I don't like the sponge it came with).

The only bad thing is that at the end of the day my face felt greasy, even though it wasn't. Not sure what to make of that. And it was a little hard to blend.

Overall, I will definitely use, but probably not as much as my Skin79 BB cream, which is closest to my HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product when I was in my late teens I'm now 26! But at the time I didn't need a lot of coverage as I didn't suffer the same issues I have with my skin now! It gave me a natural looking coverage without being too heavy! I dont think I'd use it now but for someone with clear skin or someone who's a bit younger this could be a really good option!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another foundation disappointment from Benefit. It made my face SO oily, settles into pores, and runs all over the place. I adore Benefit cosmetics, but I haven't found one foundation from them that doesn't make my face feel like an oil slick!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Hallow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I wanted to use this as my lazy day quick foundation. I found that it's very obvious and powdery which is nice if you want to photoshoot or something similar but it's horrible on those needed lazy days because it's too obvious. I also found it too small. It only last very few uses despite it's $50+ cost.

Not worth the money for the amount of applications.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much like Bo-ing! I find this product too oily and think on your skin. Good coverage but I find it almost impossible to not look cakey wearing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Timeslikethese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really know where to begin. If I could give this a zero, I would.

It's a very greasy formula which is really horrible to apply. It feels like applying a thick oil on your skin and it just sort of sits there... until it inevitably slides away that is.

In my oily areas, this actually congealed. This looks horrific, as you can imagine.

It offers almost zero coverage and doesn't build at all. Rather like applying oil to oil... it just melts into a big puddle on your face.

So bad, I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

I received this foundation in a sample pack from Benefit. Wow, it isn't often that I throughly dislike a product, but for this particular product, IMO, it is God awful. I don't like the color, texture, or finish.

I typically like most things from Benefit, but this was a real miss for me. Not sure what they were thinking when they created this, but it left a lot to be desired.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation is terrible. The color matched OK, and I did like that it's pretty portable being a solid foundation in a little pan. However that doesn't matter because the foundation itself is awful. It starts out looking dewy, or possibly greasy if you went heavy, with OK coverage. Then after it dries it makes my face look horribly dry and uneven again. I had just moisturized with Tarte Marajuca Oil and I don't have dry skin regardless so I was unhappy to see how dry and flaky it ended up looking. I tried to save it by adding another drop of marajuca oil and rubbing it into the areas that looked super dry, but it didn't do anything other than completely break down any coverage that was left. I don't know why I keep trying Benefit products. I've hated most of them.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Easily one of the worst foundations for oily skin that I've tried. I got this in a set in the shade Medium, which from the pan looks rather dark and orange for my yellow-olive, NC25 skin, but I suppose that doesn't matter, because it offers very little coverage. Texture wise, it's initially thin and very greasy. Once applied, it dries to a finish that is powdery and yet still feels slippery; it doesn't exactly set but rather sits on top of your skin. I used to think that Maybelline Fit Me was the oiliest foundation out there, but this definitely broke the record. Because of the texture, I have to use a TON of powder to set Some Kind-a Gorgeous; this keeps the product in place, but it feels heavy and just plain gross. It may work for dry-skinned individuals who already have fairly even-toned skin, but I'm quite the opposite of that. I almost always try finding alternative uses for products that I don't like, but this may very well go into the garbage bin unfinished.