Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

4.8

on 12/3/2013 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had to buy legendary Erika F, but I don't get its legendary status. I have new version I202 and although the color is beautiful, the staying power is poor. It smudges, creases and disappears. Chanel Epatant is almost identical color but with much better staying power.

on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 PM

Wow!! Was given this by a friend. According to her, it's discontinued.
On my skin tone it's a wet-look, silvery taupe. Lasting power is so-so. When first applied, it really works -- it looks foiled, but I swear it was applied sparingly, dry with a brush. Might last longer with primer. I wore it with some Ben Nye grey eyeshadow in my brows, Lancome Hypnose w/p mascara and Guerlain black khol, for that smudge-y, sultry look.
I've looked high and low for a dry shadow that gives this exact wetlook look.
This is it.
No shading, no fuss, this stuff has lots of dimension on its own. Easy glamour, ladies. If you can find it, go for it!!

on 3/25/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with Lancome (absolutely hate its everything except Bi-Facil, Hypnose Drama). But I really love this product. Combined with Bronze eyeliner of the same brand, it emphasizes the yellow in my hazel eyes and gives smokey look without being harsh. Highly recommend!

on 2/20/2010 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Got this in a swap awhile ago and just pulled (or rather unearthed) it from my stash. Holy cow this is a pretty and unusual color. It's hard to describe..kind of a gray/taupe/teal that flashes green..with a high dose of shimmer and silver/gold micro glitter. The formula is very smooth and last all day. I like to use this all over the lid and blended up into the crease with black liner on the waterline. This is a definitely a "night" color and well worth it to have in your arsenal if you are lucky enough to track on down.

on 9/21/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I finally scored this bad boy in swap and holy CRAP .. this thing is a *stunner*!! I'm not a huge Lancome fan other than my beloved Cils Booster, but they really hit a home run with this beauty! Erika F is a gorgeous medium taupe with a very slight olive undertone and is infused with gold AND silver microshimmer! This shadow is gorgeous as an all over wash, and even more stunning and striking applied over a deeper base (Benefit Skinny Jeans or MAC Graphito paint). It looks even more incredible dabbed wet on the lid, which is when it really shines! I searched for this forever and I'm so thrilled to finally have it in my collection!!

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Ah..... everyone on this posting was right and I thank them all.
When I found this on my trip to Europe, I had to try it because of all the rave reviews I read before and the sad fact that I can't get it in North America. And I ended up buying two of them on the spot.
It is the most beautiful combination of silver and khaki. I can't believe how well the color stays on my skin with all the shimmer. I am so sad that I can't get this in Canada because I am wearing this everyday with my Clinique Egyptian eyeliner and scared that I will run out soon T-T

on 3/22/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a *seriously* good eyeshadow. Really, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Been lemming it for a while, then I took the plunge and bought it with my Boots points so it was free! SO glad I did. Hard to describe the colour, I'd say it was a smoky, very shimmery greenish grey. Think this is going to look very different on depending on a person's skintone. I wore it for a night out with Bare Study as a base and black e/l. That's all it needs. Really, really beautiful colour payoff and incredibly pretty shimmer. In one e/s I got the effect of what normally takes me three e/s and a LOT of blending. Also very easy to apply, I actually found that applying it with the sponge tip applicator (gasp!) that came with it worked really well, very soft and smooth. Buy it. Buy it now. I will again and again. H effin G.

on 12/1/2008 4:59:00 PM

Found this gorgeous eyeshadow online and it was near $30 s&h included which is the most I'd ever pay for an e/s plus it would have to be stunning and one of a kind and Erika F is just that. I'd describe it as a mid-tone olivey shade with a soft taupe tone to it and gold & silver micro sparkles that look really pretty in the light. Reason I'm not giving it a 5 is because well they could give more product for the price and it's quite expensive plus it's not as pigmented as I'd like, but still goes on smooth and looks unique.

on 9/7/2008 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Truly an HG shadow! I usually go for turquoise/teal/aqua shadows and have well over a dozen that look *very* similar. So I wasn't expecting to get so excited about what looked in the pan to be an olive green eyeshadow - it looked too 'warm' for me, since I always stick to pastels or neutral/cool colours. Boy was I wrong! As described very well in the reviews below, this colour is a chameleon and changes from olive to silver to gold, etc. As well as the colour, I *really* love the finish - it is not just metallic, but has wonderful tiny, tiny sparkles that catch the light - not at all over-the-top or disco, but just amazing and classy. I love the finish of shimmery loosepigments, but his finish is even better! I thought that this finish may accentuate the fine lines I am starting to develop, but I really think this shadow is very flattering. I can't recommend it enough and I definitely think it is worth getting, even if you need to have it cp'd, like I did. I will definitely be getting a back up, even though I am sure I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows (my favourite makeup item).

on 6/6/2008 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like the others here, I didn't expect too much, figuring it would be another overly-hyped product that didn't stand a chance of living up to its praise (I'm looking at you, Apricot Totty). But oh MY God, this may just be my favorite eye shadow ever. I don't get much olive green from it; on me it's more of a gray-teal with gold and silver sparkles, very shimmery and absolutely mesmerizing. It doesn't look like much in the palette but on the eyes it comes alive, and when I have it on I can't stop looking in the mirror. I've worn it with browns, bronzes and grays, and it blends beautifully with everything.
I was lucky to get mine from a UK seller on eBay for under US $20, but I'd happily pay twice that amount because this eye shadow is just that good.

Popular Eye Shadows