December 19, 2014 | 1656 users online

Polishes - OPI - Keep off the grass

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by themadcaplaughs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love OPI and to me this is one of the worst polishes they ever came out with. The application was aweful just so streaky and the "metallic" look is terrible to me. On my skin it bearly looks green.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by gymnastgirly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm agreeing with both previous reviewers regarding the colour - neutral pale green.

The finish is frost/pearl, which means that no matter how many coats you use, you will have visible brushstrokes. I've accepted visible brushstrokes as a fact of life with frost or pearl finish polishes, so in my opinion, application was fairly good, and I'll definitely reach for this polish again.

You won't get full coverage or bottle colour until 3 coats, but I think it's one of those polishes that I'll be willing to put up with 3 coats to acheive the colour. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by paprheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the previous reviewer about the color of this polish. It's a neutral light grass green pastel. The color is actually nice but the application is horrible. It's is the streakiest polish I have ever come across and it's mostly because of that, that I haven't used it more than twice. You'll need at least two layers to make it opaque, but the streakiness stays no matter how many layers you do.

I like this color, but not the application. It's terrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by somnia

This is a pretty unique color. It's a pale green pastel frost. Not lime green or mint green, but somewhere in between. I'd say it a neutral green. It's actually really flattering for being a green. Keep off the grass is meant to be worn as an opaque green, because one coat will only look streaky. It take two or three coats to make it opaque. This color came in a set with Lazy daisy pink.