October 31, 2014 | 871 users online

Moisturizers - Fashion Fair - Moisturizing Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Do not like. Does last. I payed about $30 for this product only still use because I do not feel like purchasing newer moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by t71106

I thought this was amazing for my normal/dry skin. It absorbs beautifully and is the ONLY moisturizing cream that doesn't leave me looking a greasy mess afterwards. I used to use Clinique Super Defense moisturizer for dry skin but somewhere down the line I noticed my face becoming greasy because of it. I received a smaller version of the FF Creme' in a face set and when I was done with it I knew I had to get the full size. Honestly, yeah its like 20-30 bucks but u get a lot of product that will surely last. I dropped mine on the floor (being clumsy) and some of it spilled out but I still have a lot left! I love this product and unless my skin reacts to it in the future, I will continue to purchase! Oh yeah, it makes your makeup go on beautifully.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

What an amazing fragrance! Unfortunately the price is way overboard but it does do as it says and works well also. This is from me trying it from the sampler. Not if it works from the counter just on my dry hand I can imagine what wonders it does for your face. Points lost though again for the price

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by starspex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

i recently purchased FFs oil free moisturiser for 27. although my skin is spot prone and can get oily, it tends to get real dry after cleansing. therfore i had to apply a generous amount of this to take that dry/stiff feeling away from my face. it left no shine behind and to be honest my face didnt really look moisturised at all but that doesn't mean it looked dry either, it just looked 'normal'. All in all , i LOVE the fact that this absorbs fast and does not leave any shine or trace behind!! the ultimate test will be how well this holds up under my FF perfect finish creme foundation which unfortunately isn't oil free. this is meant to help protect against other environmental factors too which is also a plus. i will update soon to see if this can gain full marks......!
UPDATE april 2008: I no longer use this, doesn't have great hydrating qualities for my combination skin. I also found it in a hair shop for 7 cheaper so was rather annoyed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Fashion Fair moisturizer. It is rich, non-oily and absorbs quickly. It has spf in it and provides all day moisturizing. It is one of the best I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a basic moisturizer that is generally good for all skin types. It is very light-not heavy or greasy. I use this as a backup moisturizer on top of Clinique DD lotion to help comfort my drier cheeks and mouth. Large-sized tub.