NYX Femme

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl -2 Triisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, B.H.A, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Iron Oxide Black, D&C Red No.6, D&C Red No.7, D&C Red No.27, FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake, and D&C Red No.36 MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 (CI 45410:1), or FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140).

Absolute perfection.

on 9/19/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Coral red is what this is, Femme is a great texture and colour payoff that will suit anyone with warm tones. Light skin can probably pull off a tint of this if they wish. I personally like it but I'm in the neutral zone where it can go either way with my skin, mostly towards the bad match side. :( good creamy product.

on 8/18/2013 8:58:00 PM

If you're looking for a perfect summer color for your lips this will 100% do the trick. Its moisturizing, lasts long, and seems to be the perfect shade of coral without being too orange or too pink. Very bright and eye catching, and you can basically wear it with anything. Wonderful lipstick. Would buy again.

on 3/2/2013 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I was totally unsure if I liked this or not. It seems darker on me than all of the pictures shown here. Almost an orange red, and a bright one at that. But I oddly like it. Like it's almost good because it's bad. It feels nice too, but the smudge factor is high if you come into contact with anything. I did wear it out all night and re applied, but it looked great even at the end. Since I got it during a sale, I'm happy about the price. I might repurchase when I run out, but it takes me a while to finish a tube. I just added 2 massive swatch pictures and this color looks so similar to the Rimmel by Kate in matte 110. But I love both so... :) I will say it is way brighter in real life. It's impossible to get the pictures to capture correctly, that's why I made a comparison image.

I do like this color but may spring for L'oreal Volcanic next. Got the L'oreal, love them both. They are similar but different and I just love them both.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I adore this lipstick. I find it to be pretty moisturising and the colour is just beautiful, its the most gorgeous coral-red-pink shade ever, and most certainly NOT ORANGE. i do have to reapply throughout the day, but that's my only complaint.

on 11/14/2012 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I decided to clean out my makeup bags and found all three of my NYX lipsticks so I thought I would write a review.

Last summer, I went through a lipstick phase. Normally, I only wear chapstick or maybe a nude gloss but for some reason I wanted to try a coral and a red lip. So, off to Ulta I went and found NYX lipsticks for around $6 each. First, I cannot believe I spent $6 for each of these lipsticks because they are TERRIBLE! Each color is way too loud and a little off. The Femme is a beautiful coral in the container but once on, made my fair skin look sickeningly pale and was too orangey on me. Second, the formulation is what I would expect from a .99 lipstick. They are very sticky and get really clumpy when paired with a gloss. I had freshly exfoliated my lips so it was not me! I tried first applying chapstick and then lipstick and I still had clumps. Compared to Revlon, these lipsticks are not a great drugstore buy!

on 9/17/2012 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this color is quite garish and completely unnatural looking. it's pretty much a neon orange. I don't like it at all, it's not in the least bit wearable. I like the creaminess of NYX lipsticks but they don't last through anything.

on 6/6/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

omg what was i thinkin i wanted to try on orange lip i was scared because i have very dark skin (nw55) i was try this with so many liners and so many gloss and i still wont leave my house with it. will def not repurchase

on 4/21/2012 9:19:00 PM

The color is very similar to MAC's Toxic Tale, but a little bit more orangy. The durability is awful, so is it's smell and taste.

on 4/16/2012 12:24:00 PM

While inititally the color applied beautifully, I was mortified that about 2 hours later the color had seeped into the corners of my mouth and the inside portion of my lip! It looked horrid! It wouldn't blend despite my best efforts and reapplication! Even though it was only $4 at Ulta, I plan on returning this along with a few other purchases.

(Note that I do take good care of my lips and keep them hydrated and exfoliated. I did not have lip balm underneath when I wore this lipstick.)

Popular Lipsticks