Merle Norman Moisture Works Body Cream

WATER; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; SHEA BUTTER; ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE; PEG-8 BEESWAX; SORBITAN TRISTEARATE; GLYCERIN; STEARIC ACID; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; GRAPE SEED OIL; HYBRID SAFFLOWER OIL; SWEET ALMOND OIL; JOJOBA OIL; PANTHENOL; CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA JUICE; RETINYL PALMITATE; ASCORBYL PALMITATE; TOCOPHERYL ACETATE; POLYSORBATE 60; TRIETHANOLAMINE; CARBOMER; XANTHAN GUM; DISODIUM EDTA; PHENOXYETHANOL; DIAZOLIDINYL UREA; FRAGRANCE

on 8/24/2012 12:01:00 AM

This is a great moisturizer for the summer. Absorbs quickly, satin finish, goes on elegantly, smells fresh (slight citrus) but fades fast. A little goes a long way and it doesn't feel sticky. Really like it. During the winter however, I need something heavier and this just does not cut it. Plus its pretty damn pricey, but I keep repurchasing it anyway every summer.

Made in the USA
Does not test on animals
Still Privately/Family owned by Merle Norman Co

on 2/13/2012 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Use it daily after my shower. Doesn't interfere with any perfume. Has a clean, fresh scent. Moisturizes very well.

on 8/8/2010 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The word that comes to mind is "luxurious." This lotion/body cream is very rich, but it does not feel greasy. It has a very light scent that has a hint of lemon to me. It is slightly pricey, so I don't buy it all the time (most recently bought it as a mother's day gift to myself), but it is a special treat when I have a tube on hand. It absorbs well and leaves skin very soft. Great stuff.

on 2/2/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! after shaving my legs they get REALLY DRY!!! I love that i can put this right after i shave and i dont get a burning feel like some other lotions i've used!!! even durning winter i will use all over..... i have comfortable skin all day!!!! its a must have!!!!

on 12/15/2008 9:45:00 PM

I have a ton of good body lotions, but when I got this as a GWP, and used it for the first time (and every time after that), I couldn't help but take notice. This is VERY NICE. Light. Silky. Like a glove on the skin. Like baby tush skin. I haven't priced it yet, but I'm gonna get me some ASAP. Here's the formula (you can see why it's nice...oh, and no parabens):

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Shea Butter, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Sorbitan Tristearate, Glycerin , Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Grape Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Panthenol, White Tea Extract, Betula Alba Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

on 12/10/2008 11:51:00 PM

Goes on smooth, sinks right into skin making it feel so silky (not greasy at all), and lasts a long time. Scent is clean, and not overpowering at all. Got this as a GWP and got hooked.

on 8/30/2006 6:07:00 PM

I love this cream!! It goes on smooth, sinks right into the skin and is not greasy at all. Contains white tea extract, vit A,C,E, grapeseed & jojoba oils. Very pleasant, light scent. This cream is especially effective on dry, cracked heels & on nails and cuticles.