October 21, 2014 | 1698 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

The smell is HEAVENLY, the results are AMAZING. allows me to actually be able to brush my hair with losing half of it, and doesn't weight it down. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had the same bottle going on 3 years and LOVE this stuff. It's a miracle in a bottle. Even after conditioning in the shower, my hair is still a knotty, matted mess. A few quick sprays of this and my hair combs out easily and quickly. It defintiely saves me time in the mornings and it generally makes the styling process a lot easier on my hair. My hair always feels healthy and moisturized after using this. I love the subtle, clean smell as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dogdaze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this to replace my beloved Addictive and yes, this is close enough. My hair is dry, brittle and colored and this a miracle product for me. It restores the softness and controls the frizz altho I still need to flatiron. But without something this effective I would have cut my hair off by now. $13, lasts a long time and worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've always use leave-in conditioners but still have issues with tangles. My hair is super fine and damaged from coloring so the tangles are a nightmare. And I HAVE to get them out no matter how small (personal issue) which ends up with me breaking and snapping more hair off. My Sister-in-law who is currently in cosmetology school for hair did my hair this weekend and used this on me. AH-MAZING!!!! I immediately bought my own bottle and use every morning. I can finally run my fingers thru my hair with no snags. This stuff is in my Top 3 of hair products, especially now that I'm trying to grow my hair out long. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies was because the bottle is so small. For how much I'm using and how much it costs - the size is the only bummer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This makes a great softener and detangler in the mornings when I'm feeling rushed and have only a couple of minutes to get my hair together. It didn't do much to combat frizz, but then this is supposed to be used before styling products. It has a good scent and doesn't feel greasy. I spray this liberally on my damp hair and let it air-dry. My hair feels very hydrated without loss of volume or texture. Sort of reminds me of It's a 10 leave-in in consistency. It seems like it would be a good prep spray for when you flat-iron your hair too. I found this at Ulta for around 13 dollars since I couldn't find this at some of the other beauty supplies in my area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

The closest thing I have found to my discontinued holygrail Redken's All Soft So Addictive Hair Treatment. I'm on my second bottle and happy for now. Although I really do miss So Addictive...This is an good replacement for it. Not 100% happy...More like 90% happy if that makes any sense. It will suffice for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by crackharlot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine oily hair but it tends to get tangled. This stuff is amazing-I bought a little bottle at ULTA to try it and loved it. Just a few squirts and it takes the tangles out. I only shampoo every other day and use this as a replacement for conditioner. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine (but a of it) wavy hair that tangles easily. I was having a problem where I was getting knots in my hair the size of my fist combing the conditioner in my hair in the shower was not helping. This happened to be used in my hair when I was getting a trim and I saw how it took out my tangles easily so I bought it. This is really more of a conditioner than a styling product so if you need a lot of help I would not rely solely on this. I can tell you that this lets you comb through your hair easily with no breakage and doesn't weigh your hair down. What more could you ask for in a leave in conditioner? It comes in a small bottle but because it is so powerful you only need a little and it last a good amount of time. HG for sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by youngnjaded

for those of you seeking a replacement to addictive, check this stuff out. it is a little lighter/less oily- they seemed to have watered it down a tiny bit but if you liked addictive as a leave in, its worth giving this a go

addictive was:
Water, alcohol, jojoba oil, avocado oil, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG 8, isostearate, behentrimonium chloride, trimethylsilylamodi methicone, fragrance,C11-C15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, hydroxypropytrimonium, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lecithin.

clear moisture is:
water, alcohol, glycerin,PEG 8, isostearate , jojoba oil, avacodo oil, cyclopentasiloxane,behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, apricot seed oil and a some parabens, fragrance

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by windowshopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after my salon used it on me during my last visit. It has been very helpful detangling my thick, wavy hair. I only wish you got more for your money. I can see myself going through the bottle in about a month or so.

UPDATE: Just finished bottle 1. It lasted 3 months. LOVE THIS STUFF!