October 26, 2014 | 1055 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Straight Sexy Hair- Power Straight

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by barbara1125

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I have hair that is slightly wavy and frizzes at the drop of a hat. I usually have to spend a lot of time flat ironing, only to have it frizz when I go outside. I don't even have to flat iron when I use this! I follow up with Smooth and Seal and my hair has never looked so smooth and shiny. Seems to resist the humidity pretty well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sallyliz

This is one of my favorite hair products ever. It is worth the price. It completely changes the consistency of my hair, smells great, de-tangles and actually straightens it a bit. I'm on my second bottle right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by selinany1

I bought this product on a whim when I was at Marshalls and got it for 10 dollars. I was skeptical at first saying it was called "power straight" and doubted if it worked on my thick wavy long hair. Boy, I was wrong! This product cuts down my blowdry and straightening time by a lot for me it takes only 45 mins to blowdry and straighten my hair when before it would take like 2!! I love this product and am going to run out to buy another one as backup!! It really tames my poofy hair and makes it smooth. Defintely pick it up if you can!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by hemipatel96

OMG! I bought this product just because I wanted a higher end hair product. This product made my hair silky straight when used with a flat iron. I can not express how much I love this straightening balm. My hair actually stays straight the whole day and it only took 10 minutes to straighten. I'm in love with this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my all time favourite straightening balms. You don't need much, maybe a pea sized amount. I don't find it makes my hair greasy or too heavy even applied at the roots if I don't use too much. I have wavy/curly , medium textured, thick hair. My biggest problem is my hair gets too poofy, not so much frizzy. This helps with that a lot! I have used it on other people too and I find it cuts down the drying and flat ironing time by a lot. In fact I find I can use it and blow dry with my fingers if someone has hair than tends to get too poofy, and I just want to calm it down. If you use this on a regular basis, you can forget to put it in one day and you hair is still manageable, which leads you to believe it builds up, but it really doesn't leave a film or anything on it. I use this all the time. Just don't use too much or it will be not as smooth textured as you might like. I find the purpose of this is to tame and de-poof,and speed up flat ironing time, not to get rid of frizzies. It's great for guys to make it softer and less puffy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDZ07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I WAS using this product while my hair was slightly damp, then I would blow dry and straighten. One day I forgot to use it and had already completely dried my hair, but used it anyway. It made a huge difference. It was much easier to straighten my thick wavy hair when I put the balm on dry hair. I am always on the look out for anything that will straighten this hair as much as possible, and this is one of the best products I have used. I also use Nexxus sleek memory spray and chi silk infusion, but this may take the place of both. Although this is not the most expensive product, I think the price is a little ridiculous for the amount that you get. I also like that it is in a tube which does not get messy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted something that I could use to make my hair pin straight, and to tam flyaways and prevent frizz. This definitely did the job, for a decent price. a $12 tube lasted me over a year.

It did however, have adverse sideffects that are not worth the positive effects of this product. I started noticing too late, that this was weighing down my hair majorly. My hair would look good for a day, tops. then it just started looking greasy and piecey. Hair looked limp like i hadn't washed it after a workout. Gross. I think its all the silicones in it that cause this.

Just be careful with this, i only used a few drops of this, not near my roots either, and it was a oily mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by lusciouslash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am confused as to why this product has rather low reviews, because Straight Sexy Hair is praised by many hair stylists as being one of the best straightening and smoothing hair lines on the market. I have been using this for 2 years now, and I am STILL in love with it. It leaves my naturally wavy/puffy hair feeling smoother instantly -- I can feel the smoothing while I'm still in the shower. It leaves the feeling clean, and is a MUCH MORE GENTLE clean than normal shampoos. When used along with the conditioner, it leaves the hair conditioned and smelling great. It's a must try!! Try the Straightening Balm by this line for an even straighter finish. Trust me - the results will be worth the splurge! (The shampoo and conditioner can run for about $15 Canadian each)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by soooo

This stuff did absolutely nothing for my hair. it got less straight than usual and it took much longer. and i went outside in somewhat humid weather it was completely ruined within 5 minutes. does not control frizz at all. if your looking for the miracle product that this claims to be dont believe it. and please dont waste your money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by swankdizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried various straightening products, including Frederic Fekkai, Paul Mitchell, Biolage, Chi, and a million and one drugstore products; however, this is the one straightening product that I continually return to. It's almost a very thick serum-like consistency rather than a gel which is great for frizz. I am on my third bottle of this and will definitely buy it again.