October 24, 2014 | 1779 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer - Deep

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by JasmineC

I am on my second bottle of this. I like this tinted moisturizer . I use it only in the winter because it moisturizes my face and gets rid of my dry patches . In the summer it good but best in the winter. Not Much coverage at all, barley any just enough to even the skin tone a bit. To get fuller coverage set it with a full coverage pressed powder. Price is around 4-6 dollars (price vary) i give it 3 lippes .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pimpcessleelee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it! This color is great. You're not going to get an amazing amount of coverage, since it's not foundation. But, I'm impressed. It evens out my skin tone, beautifully. I wear this over my Avon skin perfector and under my CG pressed powder (sable) on days when I want to wear light makeup. I'm getting more so I won't run out...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by asham69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a pretty good substitute when i dont wanna use my smashbox tinted moisturizer. i wish they had a shade darker than this but this shade works for me too. this is also a pretty good price, cant beat 7 dollars for a tinted moisturizer compared to 30-50 dollars for the higher end brands. i will definately buy a couple more for back ups to use when i wanna stretch my higher end ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice tinted moisturizer! I'm a NC45 and deep was a very nice match. The coverage was just what I was looking for...sheer, even, and a nice "glowy" dry down. Because this is a TM it doesn't provide coverage if that's what you are looking for. I just wanted a little something to give me a slight finish. I do wear another moisturizer underneath...I don't think the TM would be enough on it's own. I have yet to get oily (more than usual) at the end of the day with this product even in the summer heat. I bought mine at Walmart for just under $7! Love that is has SFP in it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty good near-natural coverage (NC 43-45), but ack! it broke out. I've since accepted the fact that my face cannot tolerate products containing spf. Moving on.