Cover Girl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer - Deep

3.6

on 1/4/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am on my second bottle of this. I like this tinted moisturizer . I use it only in the winter because it moisturizes my face and gets rid of my dry patches . In the summer it good but best in the winter. Not Much coverage at all, barley any just enough to even the skin tone a bit. To get fuller coverage set it with a full coverage pressed powder. Price is around 4-6 dollars (price vary) i give it 3 lippes .

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love it! This color is great. You're not going to get an amazing amount of coverage, since it's not foundation. But, I'm impressed. It evens out my skin tone, beautifully. I wear this over my Avon skin perfector and under my CG pressed powder (sable) on days when I want to wear light makeup. I'm getting more so I won't run out...

on 3/23/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

this is a pretty good substitute when i dont wanna use my smashbox tinted moisturizer. i wish they had a shade darker than this but this shade works for me too. this is also a pretty good price, cant beat 7 dollars for a tinted moisturizer compared to 30-50 dollars for the higher end brands. i will definately buy a couple more for back ups to use when i wanna stretch my higher end ones.

on 7/14/2008 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Really nice tinted moisturizer! I'm a NC45 and deep was a very nice match. The coverage was just what I was looking for...sheer, even, and a nice "glowy" dry down. Because this is a TM it doesn't provide coverage if that's what you are looking for. I just wanted a little something to give me a slight finish. I do wear another moisturizer underneath...I don't think the TM would be enough on it's own. I have yet to get oily (more than usual) at the end of the day with this product even in the summer heat. I bought mine at Walmart for just under $7! Love that is has SFP in it!

on 8/28/2006 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Pretty good near-natural coverage (NC 43-45), but ack! it broke out. I've since accepted the fact that my face cannot tolerate products containing spf. Moving on.