October 23, 2014 | 1645 users online

Blush - Chanel - Joues Contraste Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Smellofpeony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Chanel Joues contraste powder blush 70 TUMULTE me just amazed! this is my lovely Make up measures in my cosmetic bag this time. So more about Chanel. Packing stylish and luxurious (as always to Chanel). Box is in the fabric pouch. This is so beautiful, but not comfortable.On the bag constantly stick fluffs. In the box is little brush. Blush is not very soft, but enough soft hang up with the brush. On the face it seems natural, but can and more striking color to do. Blush easily distributed on the face. Smells like roses. In the box is 4g. blush. ADVANTAGES. So beautiful and good pigmented color. Awesome smell, flawless consistency. Bluch leave on the face all day without fading.
DISADVANTAGES. High price, but....this is Chanel!
CONCLUSION. I buy and other color of Chanel blush to summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by emilijajan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this blush in Frivole. I am a NC20 and it looks really nice on, but I prefer to wear it in summer when I'm a bit more tan. As much as I would love to say that I like this blush, I feel like I really don't like how this blush applies and especially that fact that it barely has any lasting pOwer on me. I have normal skin so I can't figure out what's the deal with that. Nevertheless I give Chanel 10 points for packaging and the wonderful fluorescent smell of the blush. But be careful not to leave the blush open, otherwise you're whole room may smell of the strong fragrance. However I will still try Reflex, and see if I have the same issues with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by slim5555

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review is for their newest color fall 2013, Accent, absolutely divine I even use it in the eye socket area. I have returned to Chanel after years with Mac and Nars, which are both excellent brands. But neither brand can deliver the quality or staying power of Chanel, plus the packaging on the other two brands while good looking, is cheap and starts looking shabby very quickly, especially Nars, that rubber coating really attracts grime and dust and there is no way to clean it and make it look good.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by letterelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this product as i am big fan of chanel, the packaging is amazing and luxurious of course and the pigment is good and lasts the whole day but it breaks me out whenever i apply it...i tried it the first time and i was so happy with how it looks and how the color matches my real color when i blush but they i broke out but i wanted to give this product another chance because maybe it is not the reason for the break out but again...there were red bumps on my cheeks but it is pricey, nice color and good quality, why not give it another chance? and yes it broke me out again. This is so disappointing!

I will never purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by AshleyRivers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not anything amazing & definitely not worth $70. I own two and they're just average blushes. They also have a really strong smell, so that's a bit off-putting.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ihraracerkim

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been buying these Chanel blushes since the 80's. Just purchased Frivole today and love it!!! Not at all as orange on the cheeks as it looks in the pan. Just a peachy, summer shade that makes my skin look bright and fresh. Looks great with my red hair and makes my dark blue eyes really pop!!! Ladies, these blushes are hard milled and last forever so, therefore, worth the steep price as they last twice as long as most other blushes I've used!!! I have 6 of them. No fading either. Lasts all day!!! Give Joues Contraste blushes a try, you might never go back to other brands ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by tila21

This product is totally worth your money.Mine is a 70 tumulte and it goes perfectly with my skin.it is not a heavy pink and it is impossible to go wrong with it.If you are looking for a natural blush I highly recommend the chanel joues contraste.it last you a very long time also.i use mine everyday for 8 months now and its still not even half way!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by hellodionne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Whatever shade you choose, as long as it fits you, I guarantee that you'll be happy and get your money's worth!!! These are absolutely the best blushes I've ever used. Looks like second skin, glow from within. It lasts all day too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by LGinata

This blush looks really pretty on but the powder itself is scented. And unfortunately it makes me sneeze so I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this in rosť initiale and it is hands down my all-time favorite blusher. Far superior to my previous favorites from Bobbi or NARS. This color, texture, wear, brush, packaging, all of it is A+. Definitely recommend. Fantastic natural, lovely look on me.