November 27, 2014 | 1518 users online

Hair - Curl Friends - replenish - leave in conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing.
Let me just say I hate the rest of the curl friends line, except for this. It does what no other leave in conditioner does for me, completely eliminates frizz! I have extremely THICK curly hair, and I am always a hot frizzy mess.

As someone else said, this styles as well as conditions. I only shampoo my hair about 2x a week, but I use it on a daily basis to keep my hair conditioned and frizz free.

This is the only styling product I use (unless I'm going out somewhere requiring a fancy hairdo and lots of hair spray ;)). Otherwise this does the trick, defines my curls, and eliminates any and all frizz. Perfect :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by kinksandcoils

This became a HG product for me last summer. Not only does it condition but it helps style too. My ends are always frizzy and dried out looking if I don't use this. This helps give me a piecey/clumpy look with out it looking producty.

This is not a great detangler for me because its so thick. I use Knot Today for that and add this on top with the focus being on my ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by princessshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for all the products of curlfriends that i use - the replenish leave in conditioner, the high humidity gel and the shine serum. I mix all three in my hand and put it in soaking wet hair. The leave in conditioner is so thick and it will not distribute as well in curly hair if its not wet enough. I really had to play with these products in order to figure out what is the right amount for my long curly hair, but once I did I found this to be extremely reliable in keeping my hair perfect in high humidity conditions. Example...I went to a club wearing my hair curly and experienced extreme rain that night walking there and the club had high sweaty gross humidity and when I saw my pictures my hair looked PERFECT, even my sister said it looked so nice, (she straightened hers and it was all frizzy). This has never been the case for me after a gross humidity night of clubbing! This stuff is strong and works great for me, don't give up on it just distribute very well and I usually add a little more gel to the ends and it gives a great finish. I have 3a/3b hair and will definitely continue to buy because it works great and activates well with water. The only thing im not too crazy about is the price ;(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Most leave-in conditioners are way to light and watery for my thick, coarse, curly hair. This stuff is nice and creamy, I actually feel like I'm getting some benefit from using it. It helps me use less product when blowing out my hair. Very nice! I would prefer that it was packaged in a squeeze tube instead or a tub, but that's hardly worth complaining about. Smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by taragee

LOVE this stuff - not too heavy and not too light - and you only need teh tinest amount - it does seem kind of expensive ( i think $25 for the 4 oz jar) but i think it's really worth it

i have wavy hair and this helped it get "piecey"when i air dry it and not just a big frizzball anymore :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by williams_dd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this product! makes my very curly, thick & dry hair soft & the curls are definitely more defined & bouncy! I'm still searching for something to mix with this to completely eliminate the frizz - but I definitely recommend this stuff. I'll buy it again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by stellou

This is supposed to be a leave-in conditioner and it does keep my hair really soft, but it also is a great styling product! After my shower, I run a bit of jojoba oil through my hair, fluff it with my fingers, dab a bit of this thick creamy product into my palm, rub my hands together and scrunch it through my hair. I can't believe how soft and defined my curls are! I never realized my hair was THIS curly until I started using this product. It comes in a jar and smells really awesome. I will buy this again and again!