Inglot Freedom System Palette

4.5

on 7/7/2015 3:14:00 AM

First let me say that I just realized SOMEONE wrote a review for this product using MY account back in February! I just noticed it, deleted it and changed my password! Geez!!! I haven't been on here much as of late so I didn't even notice it until I just tried to review this. Sorry to all the people who voted "helpful" on that review!

Anyway, I literally JUST ordered my first ever 20 palette and am absolutely blown away by the shadows I received! They are highly pigmented, stay all day with a primer and are simply gorgeous. I have not one negative thing to say about these shadows! The palette itself is to die for! It is virtually indestructible as I've dropped mine twice now and nothing has budged. I HIGHLY recommend Inglot and as for my MAC shadows...well, they're in a drawer somewhere lol The price point and quality will keep me ordering more shades until I have them stacked as high as I can get them! New HG and love of my life ;)
I recommend paying the extra .99 cents to get the little magnet that allows you to pull the shadows out of the palette with ease and a little tip is to take a silver permanent marker to write the numbers on the back of the palette. If you change colors in a certain spot, a little acetone will wipe away the number you wrote on the back without damaging the case.

I got my palette at BEAUTYLISH.com and received everything in better than perfect condition!

Whomever wrote the review using my account is an idiot (they gave a negative review!!!)
I'm contacting makeupalley to see if they can determine who it was! Grrrrr!!!!

on 7/3/2015 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE Inglot shadows!! So much variety in colors, pigmented as hell and easy to blend! Also love the sleek packaging of the freedom system.For the price point and great quality (along with Makeup Geek eyeshadows)these are definitely a fave and would highly recommend! The mattes are amazingly pigmented and easy to work with..Loooooove <3 My slight makeup obsession has inspired me to purchase other shadows but I feel that I always go back to Inglot.

on 6/10/2015 6:23:00 PM

HG!!! I will never use any other eyeshadows. Inglot blows them all out the water. Well done Inglot!! Awesome system, awesome eyeshadows. I have 30 eyeshadows from Inglot already and plan on buying more when I head to Norway in August. The swatches on the Inglot website are NOT true to colour! Beware!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When Inglot Canada had a coupon code, I had to jump on the bandwagon and purchase some of their famed matte and pearl eyeshadows.
I got 10 shades, in two 5-pan palettes (easier to travel with and store). Absolutely love every shade I got! The eyeshadows are pigmented, a dream to blend, and a little powdery (not as bad as the LORAC pro's). They lasted all day on top of UDPP, and even the "shiny" finishes with micro glitter had no fallout (looking at you UD...). I've been reaching for these over my Naked 1 and 2, Naked basics 1,TF chocolate bars, LORAC pro and MAC shadows.

I would recommend investing in at least one Inglot palette (either 5 or 10), and grabbing some of the most popular MAC shades in quads. While i love some of the MAC shadows I own, I don't think filling out a 15 colour palette is necessary (especially when Inglot does it cheaper!)

on 1/15/2015 2:32:00 AM

Haven't played that much with the shadows yet, but I will say what I've noticed so far is very pigmented and easy to blend. I used a Wayne Goss brush and a good quality brush does make a difference, but still very impressed with these eyeshadows.

I like that you can pick the colors you want, the shade range is great, you can find them in Macy's (yay!) and at $6 for the freedom eyeshadows, it's a good price too. The freedom palette is also very high quality, sturdy packaging and the magnetic closure is very strong. I'd have no problems traveling with it.

on 1/14/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I couldn't resist the allure of creating my own e/s palette - it's like filling a jewelry box with gorgeous shinies, right? First off, I'll say that the Inglot USA site's interface for creating a palette is a clusterf***. You can't hover over the shade "swatches" to see the shade number - you have to click and drag random swatches until you're in the desired finish range, then count to your desired shade. The "swatches" have pretty much nothing to do with reality, so do your research first. After all that tomfoolery, I thought the palette would come assembled. Nope! It's not hard to assemble - the shadows come in a peel-away plastic casing inside their boxes. Some of them actually peel open; some of them required the scissors. Anyway, next time I'll use Beautylish. So, with that gripe out of the way: the palette is really nice. I got a 10-well; unlike many prefab palettes, it's made from very sturdy plastic in both the body and the lid. The contents might not survive a drop onto tile, but they're definitely safe from most bumps and bangs. The lid is fully removable, but snaps closed quite viciously when the magnets line up - watch your fingers! I don't get the impression that it's possible to remove the pans once they've been inserted, although a very strong magnet might do the trick. I ended up paying about US$86 altogether, which is actually really steep to me, but the colors and arrangement are just what I wanted, and so far the shadows have performed as desired (I chose sheer, shimmery pastels + a charcoal gray pearl). All in all, would do again.

on 11/13/2014 5:21:00 PM

I absolutely love the freedom system. The pigmentation of the eyeshadows and blushes is amazing. Yep, definitely holy grail! 🏆

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hellllo Holy Grail! I am flat out in LOVE. This has by far been my best beauty purchase of 2014.
The palette itself is amazing. I was hesitant to invest in it since I've never owned a palette where the magnetic lid was completely removable. I was worried it would be flimsy, break easily, not stay closed or wouldn't protect the shadows but I was wrong. This palette is beyond heavy duty. The magnets are STRONG and stay in place and the palette itself is incredibly solid. I can toss this bad boy in any bag and never had to worry that it (or my shadows) will get damaged. It was also easy to assemble. The biggest challenge I had inserting the shadows was getting them out of their sealed packs without scraping the top of the shadow but I got the hang of it after a few. Again, the magnets are incredibly strong so once those shadows are in there they are not going anywhere unless you forcefully pry them out.
The shadows themselves are amazing. Smooth, pigmented, buttery and minimal fall out. My only gripe is color selection. I'd love to see more variety of pinks as the majority of pinks I've found to be too light, or too mauve because I'd love to be able to create a Naked3 dupe with Inglot shadows since I think the quality is better and not to mention the pan sizes are almost double that of UD.

on 10/1/2014 12:11:00 PM

I bought this palette after being disappointed in the Z palette, despite seeing many youtube reviews recommending the Z palette. Not only did several of my Inglot shadows not fit into the Z palette, but I wasn't happy with the cardboard construction. I have not had any issue with the freedom palette. It closes securely and my eyeshadows were easy to put into it. I haven't tried to remove them, but I'm happy with them where they are.

I will review the eyeshadows when I have a chance, but I will say that generally, I am very happy with the quality of them. I had to do a ton of research to select my shades, but it was well worth the effort.

on 8/9/2014 4:17:00 PM

I have tried many different brands of high quality eyeshadows over the years and Inglot beats every single other brand! The freedom system allows you to customise your palettes. I have purchased over 40 eyeshadows from Inglot so far and all have been consistent with pigment and they are very creamy. They are easy to blend and the pans are about twice the size of MAC shadows and quarter the price.

The only downfall is that being in Australia there is only one store so I have to rely on swatches online as their website doesn't provide true to colour pictures of the eyeshadows.

Top Rated Inglot Products