December 20, 2014 | 823 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my third bottle of this body wash. It has a scent of fruity punch with coconut which screams suntan oil and paradise. I love using this every morning because it starts off my morning with a bang. (hey, the little things make me happy!) I love the red beads inside the body which exfoliate the skin and keeps me moisturized after a shower. I can't get enough of it, especially when they're on sale because I will stock up. For less than $5.00 it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

mmmmm.....this smells so delicious lol....it really cleans and exfoliates at the same time...smell doesnt last long after shower but thats ok

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! I feel squeaky clean after using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

Hands down the best body wash that exfoliates and really cleans. I have used their other body washes. My second favorite is evenly gorgeous, but this one tops all the washes I've used. It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. The beads get all the dead skin, dirt, and oil off. I self tan a lot, because in the winter my olive skin turns really really pale. And this helps getting yourself clean so the self tan will stay longer. It's smell is amazing I just bought a new bottle today, I use it every morning and night when I take my showers. I have And will repurchase this. Love love love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

def smells like Hawaiian punch. it is delicious. the exfoliating ingredients are not too rough the lather is rich and wonderful I love caress body washes. it is also moisturizing to the point where I can skip lotion after. total repurchase. my bf even uses this scent when I have it in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This soap has a delicious scent and I love how it has exfoliating beads to scrub my skin. It dried out my skin though but I'll continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells really good, lathers up nicely, and the smell lasts for quite a while after a shower. What I didnt like was how much it dried out my skin, definitely a deal breaker for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Summerkisses88

Made me feel clean but dried my skin out too much. Love the smell thou.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this body wash! First of all, the smell is AMAZING! I can't really describe the smell, but it just smells so dang good! I usually use this just on a puff, but if I want to really exfoliate I just put it on my hands and it does magic! It makes my skin feel really soft and leaves it feeling very refreshed and I feel SUPER clean. I really love Caress's body washes but I especially love this one! I have used it off and on for years and I will continue to come back to this when I miss it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My brother of all people LOVES this body wash. I'm a fan too. While the formula isn't as decadent as Evenly Gorgeous (which is softening and makes a rich lather), it's still very good. I don't feel the exfoliating beads because I use a net sponge, but it lathers well and really gets my skin clean. The scent is like fruit punch. Very fun and playful. An excellent cheap thrill if you're looking for a cheerful body wash that will brighten your mornings.