April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This soap has a delicious scent and I love how it has exfoliating beads to scrub my skin. It dried out my skin though but I'll continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells really good, lathers up nicely, and the smell lasts for quite a while after a shower. What I didnt like was how much it dried out my skin, definitely a deal breaker for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Summerkisses88

Made me feel clean but dried my skin out too much. Love the smell thou.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this body wash! First of all, the smell is AMAZING! I can't really describe the smell, but it just smells so dang good! I usually use this just on a puff, but if I want to really exfoliate I just put it on my hands and it does magic! It makes my skin feel really soft and leaves it feeling very refreshed and I feel SUPER clean. I really love Caress's body washes but I especially love this one! I have used it off and on for years and I will continue to come back to this when I miss it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My brother of all people LOVES this body wash. I'm a fan too. While the formula isn't as decadent as Evenly Gorgeous (which is softening and makes a rich lather), it's still very good. I don't feel the exfoliating beads because I use a net sponge, but it lathers well and really gets my skin clean. The scent is like fruit punch. Very fun and playful. An excellent cheap thrill if you're looking for a cheerful body wash that will brighten your mornings.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It smells really good, like a good mix of everything tropical. Coconut and fruits... but it's an exfoliating body wash and the little things get all over your body. That bothers me, and this makes your skin so clean that it's drying. I'd use this only if you have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by 6rungirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells great, especially for the summer. It has little exfoliating beads, but not enough to actually exfoliate you. I do like it, although there is nothing 'special' about it. It's a regular body wash.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This body wash smells Yum and lathers well. It does exfoliate lightly I would prefer more beads since it doesn't exfoliate enough. This did not dry out my skin but did not hydrate either. It smells like fruits that is its best attribute. I was hoping that the scent would linger but it seems to disappear after I shower.

PROS:
-readily available

-Smells wonderful

-Decent Packaging
CONS:
-Smell doesn't linger
-Not enough exfoliating beads to do much
Overall: 2.5/5 Stars (Will NOT re-purchase

There is better out there and the quest continues!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have this in my shower RIGHT NOW! it smells very caribbean like, very fresh, the exofliating beads are big enough to get the dead skin cells off, not too harsh. it lathers amazing! works for what it is. sensitive enough for those who get irritated easily imo. i like it, its not overpowering like some bodywashes in terms of microbeads and scent. the size is HUGE so it lasts long =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this & I love seeing all the dirt coming off after a long day