Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

4.1

on 5/15/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The scent is is too citrus smelling. I just cant do citrus scented washes, they are too pungent.

on 1/14/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this body wash! It smells like fruit punch. I have to admit, that's the main reason I love it!

on 10/20/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I am on my third bottle of this body wash. It has a scent of fruity punch with coconut which screams suntan oil and paradise. I love using this every morning because it starts off my morning with a bang. (hey, the little things make me happy!) I love the red beads inside the body which exfoliate the skin and keeps me moisturized after a shower. I can't get enough of it, especially when they're on sale because I will stock up. For less than $5.00 it's worth it!

mmmmm.....this smells so delicious lol....it really cleans and exfoliates at the same time...smell doesnt last long after shower but thats ok

on 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM

I love this stuff! I feel squeaky clean after using it!

on 6/22/2014 4:35:00 PM

Hands down the best body wash that exfoliates and really cleans. I have used their other body washes. My second favorite is evenly gorgeous, but this one tops all the washes I've used. It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. The beads get all the dead skin, dirt, and oil off. I self tan a lot, because in the winter my olive skin turns really really pale. And this helps getting yourself clean so the self tan will stay longer. It's smell is amazing I just bought a new bottle today, I use it every morning and night when I take my showers. I have And will repurchase this. Love love love it.

on 6/4/2014 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

def smells like Hawaiian punch. it is delicious. the exfoliating ingredients are not too rough the lather is rich and wonderful I love caress body washes. it is also moisturizing to the point where I can skip lotion after. total repurchase. my bf even uses this scent when I have it in the shower.

on 11/18/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This soap has a delicious scent and I love how it has exfoliating beads to scrub my skin. It dried out my skin though but I'll continue to use it.

on 8/2/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Smells really good, lathers up nicely, and the smell lasts for quite a while after a shower. What I didnt like was how much it dried out my skin, definitely a deal breaker for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Made me feel clean but dried my skin out too much. Love the smell thou.

Popular Gels/Soaps