December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't find any reasons for buying this mediocre product. The cleansing balm and the eye make-up remover of the same line are both excellent, choose them instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMeah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awful-I regret buying it and won't buy it again. It feels harsh on the face and stings my eyes like crazy. It also doesn't remove eye makeup well at all. I've used the TTDO balm and eye/lip makeup remover and they're both fantastic. My favorite make up remover is DHC Deep Cleansing Oil and I will return to that ASAP. Its pump bottle is more hygienic than the TTDO balm's jar, plus it takes up less shelf space. If this were a really great product, I'd be ok with the hefty price tag, but in its current formulation it's hardly worth it. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by KimMonroe

I'm seriously surprised at the bad reviews for this product. I'm wondering what everyone's method for using it is as mine works pretty well for me. I rub this all over a dry face and let it sit for a few seconds, I then take a muslin wash cloth with warm water and wipe it off. ALL of my makeup is removed and that's saying a lot because I have very severe acne scaring and use a ton of heavy foundation. This also removes all of my mascara. It does look like it leaves a bit of an oily film on the skin but I follow up with my cleanser and all of that is removed leaving my face hydrated and smooth. The bottle is a nice size and it has a pump that locks which can come in handy for traveling and no messes. The price is decent for the size and quality of the product. I'll continue to keep using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I accidentally bought this product instead of the balm. For the first few times I used it I was unimpressed, it didn't really take my make-up off and I had to use another product.

I read a few reviews about leaving it on my skin for a couple minutes. I decided to do this and left it for about a minute while I ran the hot water. It was a total difference! I always use a clean warm wash cloth so it came off quite nice and I didn't feel it left any residue. I really enjoy that it's light weight and comes off easily with a washcloth

Overall, I wouldn't buy it again simply because it just isn't the best I've tried

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by vanessalmeida

This is an ordinary makeup remover and it totally doesn't deserve it's price tag. It does remove makeup but you need to swipe it a few times and I find that after 4 times my skin feels quite sensitive and I still have makeup on. I've tried massaging it into the skin and remove it with a cloth but it doesn't melt makeup at all and I find it more effective when used with a cotton pad. Because I don't trust this makeup remover I always wipe with some micellar solution and guess what? After all that (gentle) rubbing there is still makeup on my face.
It promisses not to leave an oily residue but it totally does. Personally I don't mind cause I ALWAYS cleanse my face after removing makeup.

I'm almost done with this product and it will be a happy day when I actually finish it and take it out of my life, once and for all. Needless to say that I won't repurchase this but I'm very curious with Cleansing Balm from the same range.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by melodysparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

PROS:

-removes makeup effortlessly (even waterproof!)
-not drying

CONS:

-breaks me out
-stings my eyes like crazy

OVERALL:

Returning it ASAP and never looking back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Silly_Girl

I think it is a pretty good product. The key here is to apply it with your hands to dry face and spread it around nicely, LET IT SIT FOR 5 MINUTES, then splash warm water on your face and the oily mess will turn into a milky/watery white stuff that rinses off pretty good. I have combo skin and use about 4 pumps. It sort of remind me of their cleansing balm only it doesn't leave my skin parched dry afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Curlycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's an okay product.
It doesn't dry up the face afterwards.
The pump is decent.
Big bottle, lasts for several months.

It's not for the eyes. Stings really bad.
The makeup wont come of if I don't use several cottonpads.
It irritates my sensitive face a little bit, but it's still "useable".
It's too expensive.

Will I but it again? No.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by chingchingcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Saw this recommended in Paula's choice. I hesitated a bit when seeing comments here......but then decided to have a try.

I am not sure if it is as good. I have dry and sensitive skin,. I have to change cosmetics products carefully or else I got allergic reaction very easily. I stick to using Physiogel which is fabulous in calming my allergic reactions but seems not effective enough in bringing any repair and lately I feel dry after using and that's why I want to have a change in the routine.

I just use sunscreen and blush so I think it s great enough to remove them. I like its texture too, smooth. Though still dry after use, I couldn't conclude if it s the problem of products or my problem.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually use the cleansing balm from the same line, but I saw this version and decided to give it a try, thinking it would be the same thing in a pump lotion form. IT IS NOT! This stuff doesn't remove my makeup, it just makes a greasy mess on my face. It doesn't rinse away cleanly. It hurts like hell if it gets anywhere near my eyes! Like I'm dancing around the bathroom going "ow! ow! OW!". I thought it was such a bad product I honestly thought that Clinique ought to recall it and was surprised to read reviews that some people actually like it. Needless to say I returned it and got a fresh jar of cleansing balm instead and will never try the milk again unless it is reformulated.