October 22, 2014 | 1334 users online

Skincare - Face - Smashbox - Call Time

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 5:53:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

the girl at Sephora told me this was a very popular item when I asked her for a spray for my face that would hydrate, and help set makeup.
I was so excited to try it when I got home. YUCK! it burns the eyes- even with them tightly closed, and the sensation on my skin is soo strange. almost like a burning/numb feeling. hard to describe. anyway, I hate it. but as I have mentioned in previous reviews, I'm too cheeeep to throw it away, so will get back to using it sometime when I'm out of my favorite:ShuUmuera's Depsea water.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 5:01:00 AM More reviews by amandarai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off let me just say, I have extremely oily skin; within about 2 maybe (if Im lucky) 3 hours of applying my makeup I have to touch up. So believe me dewy is not the look Im going for, I already got that covered! I apply this after I powder my face and yes it really does help to set my makeup, and so far has never made my skin oilier than it already is. When I start to see some shine peek through my makeup I spray this on and it keeps me from have to use my blot powder for another 2 hours, which to me is just freaking awesome! If MAC fix+ made you too shiny then I would recommend giving this a try.