September 1, 2014 | 1632 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Girl's Day

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesn't suit someone who has a pale cool skin..
But if you're a person who has a warm color.. Lucky you! Cause the color is soo nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I love this blush!. The color works really well on my skin tone. There is a lot of shimmer, so this isn't a shade I usually wear to work. But it is great for going out! A little goes a long way with this blush. This is one of the few that I went ahead and bought a full size.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this blush. I have very fair skin with pink undertones. While the color of the blush is beautiful, it is WAY too shimmery/glittery. The actual color of the blush actually added a nice tone to my skin as long as I applied it VERY sparingly and blended it well. However, I just could not handle the glitter. I have somewhat oily skin and any kind of glitter or sheen does not work for my skin. Plus this one was totally overpowering and juvenile. No one wants to have giant particles of glitter all over their face unless you are a pre-teen. I would love to try this color again if they would come out with a matte formulation, but unfortunately I will not repurchase unless that happens.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty color, but it just has way too much gold shimmer/sparkles. It might be good for a night look, but it is be really hard to apply without being over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by nats91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I chose this as a sample when I was getting EDM's sample kit...it's a deep pink with hints of salmon and pretty gold shimmer. My skin is medium tan with yellow undertones so it was a really good shade for me, it gives me a nice flush, and is slightly shimmery when it hits the light. I love it, I don't think it's brown at all. You have to be slightly darker toned to use this blush, though, I think, because if you're very pale with pink undertones it'd probably be too dark of a color for you, while for me, it's just enough. It stays well and is easy to put on (it can be slightly messy sometimes, though, so you have to be careful). Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by purplepaulina

This blush is just weird lol. I don't know how to use it. It's like a weird brick color and has TONS of shimmer. It looks interesting but I don't really like it. I won't purchase it again.

Edit: The EDM Company has changed very much the last few months. Their customer service is horrible and their products have changed. I use to love this company, but now I don't want anything to do with them due to the treatment of some of their most loyal customers. There are way better mineral companies out there. I won't ever purchase anything from them. I am done with EDM.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm honestly not much into minerals, but I got this in a swap so I thought I would give it a whirl. This is a nice warm terracotta color with tons of shimmer. I just couldn't get over the shimmer b/c it was so pretty. It twinkled in the sunlight. I have to apply this sparingly b/c I don't want to look like Bozo the Clown! This really brightens my face (I'm a MAC C3/NC25 w/ yellow undertones). It looks great with a nude eye. It gave my cheeks a nice flush (even when I was sick with the flu). I wouldn''t mind looking into more of these mineral blushes. I would buy them for the shimmer alone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDM has some nice blush options. This one is just bizarre, like drag queen gone bad. It just goes on orange. It turned more orange at it sat on my skin. I didn't like it on my eyes either. Thank goodness I didn't wear it out of the house. I would rate it lower but maybe this color would look okay on someone and I have sampled some other blushes. There are some really nice colors, they apply beautifuly, and they last.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Texture: average loose powder consistency. Nothing particularly silky about this blush, but it's not coarse or rough either.
Smell: none.
Opacity: this blush is very pigmented. if you don't want to look like a showgirl apply this with a light hand.
Color: A a slightly muted orangey-salmon color with HUGE flakes of gold glitter. When I recieved my sample and opened it I was very disappointed because what I recieved in the mail was nowhere near what was described on the website - "a warm russet color with gold accents". I would have been able to forgive the difference in color if the blush was actually shimmery; the base color of this blush doesn't look bad at all on my (medium brown) skin but the gigantic glitter flakes were a total turn off for me.

I can't say that I would never buy blush from Everyday Minerals again, just that I wouldn't buy this one. Glittery foolishness aside, this product is highly pigmented, has pretty good staying power without a primer (which means that it'll last even longer with one), and didn't make me itch or break out when I wore it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by JenEz

Very glittery, for sure. On me this looks like the soft bronzer with glitter over it. The color is really nice, but I like to wear it more as an eyeshadow.