August 28, 2014 | 1472 users online

Scrubs - Perfect Potion - Bare Faced Exfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by ybabe

I love this scrub! My skin is sensitive and generally does not react well to manual scrubs, but this one is really gentle and I have not had a problem with redness or sensitivity at all. Best of all, it works! Leaves my skin soft and smooth and (mostly) free of flaky dead skin cells.

I usually mix this wonder powder with a bit of cream cleanser in the palm of my hand, add a touch of water to get the right consistency, pat it on my face and gently scrub with my finger tips in a circular motion. I leave the paste on my face for an extra minute or so, then rinse well with warm water.

One little tip - if mixing with a cleanser, add the powder to the cleanser, not the other way around. It's easier to mix that way :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by msfatgraycat

I never intended to buy this but was persuaded to do so as part of the deal with the pure plant hydration mask. Even though it says its a scrub, I love mixing this with yogurt and using it as a mask. The smell is heavenly. In terms of visible effect, to be honest, I do not see or feel difference. Perhaps the scrub is too gentle to produce immediate result. I am not using it regularly enough to comment on the long term resuls. But I would still purchase again because of the smell and the all natural ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What I love about this scrub: 1) texture 2)scent

The texture is very fine and can help to get rid of any dry patches and dead skin effectively, I like to mix it with dry raw mug bean powder for exfoliation to tone it down, but you must be gentle with your skin or else it would hurt.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by gerrylee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One jar lasts forever! You can make this scrub thick with yoghurt or fruit(never tried but reccommended) or with flower water like chamomile, rose or witch hazel or just plain water. Can adjust the consistancy so it reduces wastage too. Scrub performs really well and smells very nice. No clogged pores with this :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm just starting to use the products from this line (which is hard to find in the US), and Bare Faced Exfoliant is one of my favorites so far. It's a powdered scrub product; the label instructs you to "just add water!" (That is, mix a teaspoon of the powder with a teaspoon or two of water in your palm or in a small bowl.) The resulting paste is a creamy, effective-but-gentle exfoliator. It has a naturally herb-y scent, and since it includes clay, you can also leave it on your face for a couple of minutes as a mini-mask for deeper cleansing. INGREDIENTS: brown rice, white rice, white clay, elderflowers, chamomile flowers, lavender oil, sandalwood oil. No artificial color, perfume, or preservatives.