November 21, 2014 | 1923 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Nick Nack

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ouicestloui

This is such a perfect colour for my fair skin! It looks so natural :) I love the texture; it's easy to blend and doesn't look cakey. The only negative thing I have to say is that I have a sample size, which is a bit too small to get on a brush. Will probably order a big one when I run out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the product without the sifters so using it gets very messy. The color's easier to work with than Soft Touch because a touch darker. It's a soft matte pink. I find it useful when I'm in a rush. The blush isn't very obvious and looks like you've been outside for too long. The color doesn't go orange on me at the end of the day. For me, it just fades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

This is one of my favorite blushes in my collection and it is definitely the most versatile one. The swatches posted are quite accurate and the best description of the color would be a light neutral color. It isn't particularly pink, coral or peachy just a perfect neutral flush that makes you look more alive and healthy. I use it very often especially if I am doing strong eye or lip looks and I want my cheeks to have some color but not stand out. This blush is pigmented, smooth and easy to apply. Other than the versatility, I also love that none of the ingredients in the blush are offensive to acne-prone skin. I am very very acne-prone and very picky about what I put on my face. I can say for sure that the EM blush formulas do not make me breakout and I use them on almost an everyday basis.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful soft, dusty rose shade that's neutral and will literally match everything and anything. If you're looking for one color to have that's no fuss for day or night, then it's is a great shade. It can be built up for more of a rosey flush or applied very lightly for a barely there pink hue that's completely natural, soft and innocent!

Even though it's matte, it's not chalky and looks so natural. I have super pale skin and this looks like my true natural flush. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got a sample sze of this ages ago and I just recently discovered this again...

Firstly let me tell you abit of myself, I am pretty tan 330 in Revlon colour stayfoundation and shell beige in double wear foundation

This looks absolutely amazing on tan skins, most natural colour ever and I think it just adds such a nice touch to my skin. It makes me look really healthy without looking like I am wearing blush which is always good.

I just love the way this looks on my skin! Am now planning to buy the full size one!

Buy it! You will love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I really like this blush. Everyday Minerals has nice blush. This is a really soft pale dusty pink. It is really nice for pale skin. The texture is so smooth and silky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by xstarbucksgirlx

This is a pretty peachy pink color that's great for fair to medium skin tones. Can't go wrong with it. I love it's matte finish and how it lasts all day long. Something about it makes my complexion look red carpet ready and flawless.....or at least that's what my daughter says every time I wear it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I wanted a really, really light, natural pink and I actually wrote to EM asking them if Nick Nack would be the right choice, but because I have medium skin, they told me that it would be too light and to try pink ribbon instead. I took their advice and ordered pink ribbon, which is ok, but it is kind of generic, if that makes sense. So I actually recieved a mini size of nick nack in a free promo, and I wish I would have ordered it months ago!! It is such a pretty light pink natural shade. I wear it during the day time when all I wear is foundation with some mascara and lip gloss. Even if you have medium or semi-dark skin I would recommend this color. You kind of have to pile it on because it isn't very pigmented for darker skin tones, but I really really like this color! I am going to order the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really nice natural color. I am fair so it give me a perfect color for a little flush my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by kylacovert

I'm fairly pale (I wear EDM Linen base) and got this blush as a sample with a free code. I would never have picked it for myself, because on the website it looks too pale, and I like more rosy blushes.

However, when I put this on it gives me the perfect natural flush...I love it! It's a soft pink without being too overwhelming, which many EDM blushes look like on me. The only problem I have (and this seems to be a pattern with EDM blushes) is that at the end of the day the blush has a more orange tint, rather than the nice pink glow I started with. It still looks natural on me, though, so I gave it a 4 rather than lower. I would still buy this blush again.