November 23, 2014 | 1495 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - MAC - Foundation Pump

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

SHOULD be included. Besides the prices, this is another reason I really don't need or want MAC products. But hey, it's 11/12/13 today! Pretty cool eh? :-P

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an unnecessary purchase but am I happy that I have it to use for my Studio Fix Fluid? Yes. I have acne-prone skin so I much prefer foundations with pumps for hygiene and that it's less messy. I like how this has a locking mechanism and also a lid which is great for travel and not letting air get inside. I would recommend this even though it really is something we shouldn't have to buy with just one of MAC's foundations.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Lil3MissSarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The pump works well but why do you need a pump? The pump should be included. I pucheased Studio Fix Fluid a while back and I bought this overpriced piece of junk so that I could not dump foundation everywhere. And it doesn't come with a lid. What's up with that?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely unnecessary product. Like other reviewers said, cheaper foundations come with pumps. 8$ for about 30 cents of plastic? Mine broke after 3 uses. What a waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by JoeyD81979

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What i liked:
Very handy
right amount of foundation for my face and neck
what i disliked:
Cheap foundations (drugstore) come with a pump so why did this foundation not?
The pump broke after a month
The tip at the end of the pump builds up with loads of foundation
For what it is, it is way overpriced

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

This is a very handy product with a nice design (for a foundation pump!) but the reason why I give it 4 lippies not 5 is the fact that it does not fit my Revlon Colorstay foundation bottle (I have another foundation without a pump lying around somewhere, I'll update if I manage to find it and try the MAC pump on it.)
Yes, I know that obviously the MAC pump is not made for the Revlon bottle, but I still can't help but wish that it would fit it because that was my main reason for purchasing. Otherwise I could've just put my Colorstay in any old empty foundation bottle, and not necessarily like the reviewer below says, buy the pump for a MAC foundation and then when that one finishes, transfer the Revlon into it...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Turning foundation bottles upside down and gauging how much product is coming out is the least of my concerns in the morning rush to get out of the house. It makes a big difference because it dispenses the right amount of product. Should a pump be included in MAC foundations? Absolutely! But since they are not included and I like using their products, I paid $6 for it and re-use it for years to come. I've had the same pump for about 5 years and it is still in great shape. Definitely overpriced but works...and for the convenience, it might be worth it for you.

Instead of back to mac'ing my old MAC foundation bottle, I kept it and transfer my Revlon color stay foundation or whatever foundation I'm using at the moment that does not come with a pump or in a squeeze tube into it. (This pump does not fit the Revlon bottle).

Edit: C'mon Mac, you have gotten too greedy! Its $10 now, so it went from overpriced and maybe worth it to being a total rip off. Downgraded from 5 lippies to 1 because of this. Will not repurchase...Don't buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by palladiojunkie101

I bought this because I use Covergirl Clean Foundation as well as NYC Smooth skin foundation and both are so thick i can't get them out of the bottle, but this product works just like it was made for those bottles. I think the price could be lower (it cost more than my foundation) but at least it works.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ydtp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MAC and all of these other brands should make their products already with a pump!! If maybelline and other cheap brands do it why can't they??
Next thing you'll need to buy the lid separately too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i use this for my estee lauder double wear, it fits and works perfectly. it dispenses a great amount of product.

$7 is way overprices for a piece of plastic though... wish it was cheaper. but im so glad mac sells this.

i do think its ridiculous how mac makes foundations with out a pump and you have to buy it seperatley, but im not much of a fan of mac foundations anyways.