December 21, 2014 | 1716 users online

Fragrances - Calgon - Mmmm Marshmallow body spray

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by xoxmissmegandawnxox

i like this scent it would be my secondary choice for a signature scent but it does have some large cons ...it has a very harsh alcohol scent when first applied that lasts for quite some time however the dry down is a very subtle sweet scent very spun sugar and fruity i like this scent overall and the lasting power is not that great but it is my second favourite aside from the discontinued juice bar cotton candy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by CRosieB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what took me sooooo long to write this review. This my most favorite scent of all and unlike other food/dessert scents, this one actually smells exactly like its name: marshmallows - soft, sweet, cozy, warm, slightly musky, like a most favorite pillow. I wear this to bed after a shower….I truly love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by b4rbie

Calgon changed the name to just "marshmallow" and they made the packaging sleeker and definitely changed the scent! I was so happy because I always walked past this and wanted it so bad but I didn't like the scent enough to buy it. I love anything that smells sugary and cupcakey. Now it actually smells like marshmallows but not that fake chemical smell like it used to. It's sweet and lasts longer than most body sprays, I'd say it lasts about an hour and a half, depends. I haven't worn it out so no compliments *yet*. I gave it four out of five because the staying power could be longer and there are better sweet fragrances out there but hey, for $7 what did I expect. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells so good! It's a simple, nice sweet scent. Smells more like vanilla than Calgon's actual "vanilla" scent. I get tons of compliments when I wear it and it's pretty inexpensive. If you're looking for a scent that's just pure sweetness and sugar, no overwhelming musk or spice in it, then this is the one for you. The lasting power is amazing as well, beats some of my more expensive body sprays. I could spray this right before school and still smell it on my wrist after school.
Plus, the brand new packages are super cute! They can actually compare with the more "high end" body spray brands like Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. It's a really pretty bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by red99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my go to fragrance for years. Even when I stray and buy/use other body mists/perfumes I ALWAYS end up going back to this. It's not overbearing, not too sweet, and not too musky like most 'sweet' body sprays seem to be guilty of. It just has the perfect balance.
Also it smells best after an hour or two of wear and I always get compliments on the scent. I think the price is reasonable as well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

My son got me this and the swirl shimmering body cream last Christmas.

I love this body spray for summer and the scent is soooooooo yummy!!
It reminds me of Pink Sugar mixed with light fluffy marshmallows.....and its not over powering at all!

I actually prefer wearing this instead of Pink Sugar by Aquolina lol and I love that one too! But this one is soooooo yummy I spritz it on off and on through out the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to think this spray was absolute perfection in high school. (I used to really love the sweet, sugary, foody/vanilla scents when I was fifteen.) It's still a very "cute", innocent scent that brings me back to my early teen days. I love the packaging with the adorable little marshmallows all over it it. This scent is not spicy-- maybe a liiiitttle bit musky, but still light and wearable in any season. Mostly, it just smells of pure sugar and fresh vanilla-- true to its name, very marshmallow-y. Although I don't really wear this body spray any more, I give it 4 lippies for its cute packaging and being true to its name (smells just like sweet marshmallows), affordable, and wearable (IMO).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's my faveourite summer scent. It's a very innocent scent. It's light and sweet, and I love it. It really does smell of marshmallows. I've had it for about 2 years and I'm more than halfway through the bottle, which is 236 mL. I love this, it smells great and I will deff repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I do think there is somewhat of a similarity to Pink Sugar but they aren't the same. I actually dislike Pink Sugar but I like this a lot. They are both very sweet but I find Marshmallow fresher, milder, simpler, and not spicy. The packaging is simple but functional. If you like sweet scents, I recommend you try this. I plan to repurchase when my bottle runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TropicalKissesxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I always have a bottle of it around, and i actually am due to go pick up another bottle of it as we speak as ive been using it for years and years.
Price: for the ammount you get, the price is great. I wouldnt say its dirt cheap, but its a good price for about 7$ what have you got to lose?
Packaging: I love the packaging, it has these multicolored marshmallows on it and it's simply adorable. the bottle is also okay to throw in my purse, and the spray tool is pretty decent. Can't complain! Also the scent descriptions are always so cute on the Calgon body mists.
Scent: The scent is so good, it's very very sweet. Sort of strong so you have to watch how much you spray with this, even though it's a body mist. Alot of people compare this to Pink Sugar by Aquolina, but I don't think it's comparable at all, it smells nothing like it. I would know, since i have both and used Pink Sugar religiously for three years. The only similarity they have is that theyre both very sweet. This spray doesn't smell of actual burnt marshmallows or anything, but it does smell of vanilla cupcakes or anything in that category. I always get tons of compliments when i wear this.
Lasting power: ithis scent lasts all day on me. It really lingers in the hair and clothes, and is still there on my skin after a full day.
Would I repurchase: Always & would totally recommend this to anyone who enjoys sweet scents! xx