July 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

This is called 'blackhead eliminating daily cleanser' in my country and I love it despite having dry, sensitive skin this is one of the best cleansers I have ever used, it's cooling and refreshing, has some tiny exfoliating beads in it which help give a gentle scrub, it removes all makeup and it doesn't make my skin dry and squeaky like most other foaming cleansers. Why would a dry skinned, sensitive skin typed person even consider this you may wonder - well I have always loved the Clearskin scrub so decided to give this a go as well and I am very pleased.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use this stuff a few years ago and I remember hating it because the beads are /were too rough and they would make my skin feel drier than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i used to use this every single day before i purchased my clarisonic. its extremely rough, kind of like sandpaper? but it really does get deep into your skin and it leaves a tingly feeling on your face. i used it for so long i didnt even notice the tingly sensation anymore. its a great product. im not too sure if it helped with my blackheads but it kept my skin very smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by lilbowenagd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrubbish cleanser. I've been dealing with stubborn acne for about 7 years now. Mom bought this and convinced me to try it-now i'm addicted. My skin isn't perfect, of course, but this cleanser has made all the difference. It takes care of both blackheads and blemishes. I just use it in the shower- takes 30 seconds! The only con is that you have to order it, being Avon, which can be a hassle away at college.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! This is the best acne/black head cleanser ever! I use this in the morning to get ride of over night clogged pores and IT WORKS. It gets ride of acne too, not over drying, dirt cheap and lasts a long time. My second bottle and will continue to buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by addicted2cola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I wish that I could use this. Because I really enjoyed Avon's Clearskin Invigorating cleansing Scrub, I thought I'd give this a try too. I love the texture of the product, and the smell isn't overpowering. And price was excellent. However, once I tried it, I wished that I hadn't. Oh, it definitely helped noticeably reduce my blackheads, but unfortunately, I seem to be a bit sensitive to it. After I used it, my face looked a bit burnt, and was incredibly shiny. Then, my face broke out in this awful red and itchy rash. I think that it was probably the salicylic acid, but I'm not sure. My recommendation is that if you ARE going to try this, make sure you don't have anywhere to go for a few days. I'd buy it again if I hadn't had the reaction to it, because like I said above, it really did reduce my blackheads. And that was after only on use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by 1995shand

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i really like this, this cleared up my blackheads in no time. my brother has super acne prone skin and it helped him a lot. i would recommend this to anyone with acne but if someone wanted a cleanser like this but didn't have acne prone skin i would recommend the other avon cleanser that doesn't have the beads in it. really like this it is cheap and is an amazing product. would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by incoehoots

I love this cleanser/scrub. It cleans and scrubs without being too drying. I love the smell too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sdora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product. I had about zillion blackheads on my nose and this thing took care of right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by aqua2291

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this was such a nice cleanser, i'm sad that they discontinued it (in the UK). it helped with black heads a bit - to prevent them but longer on getting rid of them. it had little bits in it but they didn't come until AFTER i was almost finish with the tube. i like the smell. great foaming cleanser. as much as i love foaming cleansers, i h8 lathering up so thats y i gave it 4 lippies. that and the fact it has a screw op cap - annoying wen ur in a rush!
UPDATE: it can leave ur skin dry, unfortunately