MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink

4.3

on 6/12/2015 2:34:00 PM

So I asked the MAC artist to find me an everyday color that will look good with everything. After a couple of so-so lipsticks, she brought me ample pink. This gloss feels AMAZING on your lips. it is on the sticky side but it lasts a long time, and it feels so good. It makes my medium lips look huge! it has a slight tingle, but nothing burning or obnoxious. it's such a gorgeous your lips but better color, I definitely recommend at least trying it on in the store.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This seems like a really basic gloss that shows up clear on the lips, but the reason I love it is because it makes my lips look incredible. No matter the condition of my lips, this gloss makes them look smooth and plump. It is definitely the stickiest gloss I have tried, but it is also the longest lasting gloss I have tried.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is my first MAC lipglass, it's a pretty color and I guess it's decently comfortable but it feels pretty tacky :( I thought it would be more moisturizing but it's still nice and shiny. I think it goes better over lipliner or lipstick, to be honest. I have thin lips and this actually really does make them look fuller and smooth out any lip lines, temporarily. I'll try more of these because I do like this one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The perfect natural pink gloss for everyday use, it tingles and gives my lips a fuller look (even though they're pretty plump anyway), and it's super long lasting. It's not got any sparkles in it which I like. Works well with the MAC lipliner in Soar.

on 12/20/2014 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

It is sticky, tacky, I don't know. I think people know what I mean. When I wear it, I don't have a pleasant feeling with this product. the feeling I've got is "when will I get home, I wanna remove it ASAP". moreover, when I pair it with mac lipstick, it leaves a white disgusting thing on my lips, when I open my mouth, it appears and I have to make sure that I remove it which ruin my lipstick. so annoying. The good side is, during the day, the tacky, sticky feeling will disappear, and ur lips will be quite moisturising, and smooth. I love that. but, yeah, please MAC, I know you can do better. I pay not for a cheap price in my country, and I can get a better quality for another lipgloss brand. the packaging is simple, nothing amazing.

on 8/20/2014 5:12:00 PM

I love the colour of this, and it is MACs usual sticky signature texture with an amazing smell... but the reason it's not getting more than 2 lippies/stars here for me is because I have sensitive lips and this floss BURNED them alive. Horrible stinging sensation that just doesn't quit, even when I layered lip moisturiser on underneath. No way would I repurchase, pity as I do love the colour.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect neutral color i love it. Definitely repurchase!!!!

this is brilliant! i have bought this color twise already i love it! but im running out so need to get a new one! theres only one thing wrong it that i feel like there is not enough product its about 3/4 of the mac lipglasses so i think they sould make it bigger but thats not goung to stop me buying it ever! its the best nude color you can put it over any bold lip to tone it down a little and put it on its own its over all just brilliant and my favurite color lipgloss ever and best formula!

on 4/17/2013 8:34:00 PM

-goopy. way too thick. hard to spread. can't spread with wand.
-accentuates every bit of dry skin on lips.

wtf why is this a 4.3?

on 2/15/2013 7:49:00 PM

Love this gloss either one it's own or applied over top pink and/or nude lipsticks. The rosy pink with slight mauve undertones is a few shades darker then my own lips which makes it easy to wear alone when I don't want to draw a lot of attention to my lips. The formula is creamy, smooth, and decently pigmented. This is a gloss that I have repurchased many times and will continue to have in my collection for years to come.

Recommended for Medium Skin