December 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Ample Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Floryasoka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is sticky, tacky, I don't know. I think people know what I mean. When I wear it, I don't have a pleasant feeling with this product. the feeling I've got is "when will I get home, I wanna remove it ASAP". moreover, when I pair it with mac lipstick, it leaves a white disgusting thing on my lips, when I open my mouth, it appears and I have to make sure that I remove it which ruin my lipstick. so annoying. The good side is, during the day, the tacky, sticky feeling will disappear, and ur lips will be quite moisturising, and smooth. I love that. but, yeah, please MAC, I know you can do better. I pay not for a cheap price in my country, and I can get a better quality for another lipgloss brand. the packaging is simple, nothing amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

I love the colour of this, and it is MACs usual sticky signature texture with an amazing smell... but the reason it's not getting more than 2 lippies/stars here for me is because I have sensitive lips and this floss BURNED them alive. Horrible stinging sensation that just doesn't quit, even when I layered lip moisturiser on underneath. No way would I repurchase, pity as I do love the colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupdiva224

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect neutral color i love it. Definitely repurchase!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

this is brilliant! i have bought this color twise already i love it! but im running out so need to get a new one! theres only one thing wrong it that i feel like there is not enough product its about 3/4 of the mac lipglasses so i think they sould make it bigger but thats not goung to stop me buying it ever! its the best nude color you can put it over any bold lip to tone it down a little and put it on its own its over all just brilliant and my favurite color lipgloss ever and best formula!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

-goopy. way too thick. hard to spread. can't spread with wand.
-accentuates every bit of dry skin on lips.

wtf why is this a 4.3?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss either one it's own or applied over top pink and/or nude lipsticks. The rosy pink with slight mauve undertones is a few shades darker then my own lips which makes it easy to wear alone when I don't want to draw a lot of attention to my lips. The formula is creamy, smooth, and decently pigmented. This is a gloss that I have repurchased many times and will continue to have in my collection for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Missdawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG nudey-pink lipgloss. I have purchased this at least three times. I love the high gloss finish, the consistancy and the color. It has just enough pigmentation in it to not look "corpsey", yet is nude enough to downplay my lips when I want to do a dramatic eye. I have tried many nude glosses and always come back to this. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by gwootton

Standard cute every day nude-pink. Very flattering on pale skin and nice tingly feeling when you apply it. A bit too expensive to justify buying again when there are so many similar shades out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

I got this from my boyfriend so I didn't pay the ridiculous 21 dollars Canadian. But now I'm hooked I absolutely live it. Hg for sure. It is sticky but it lasts and gives such a nice plump look and pretty collie. Looove. So I guess I'll either have to suck it up and pay or back to Mac it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love love love this lipgloss. It's perfect for warming up my nude lipsticks. For example, I use this over my Gaga 2 lipstick, and it makes the lipstick way more wearable. By itself, Gaga 2 is way too pale but the Ample Pink adds a little bit of pink- brown, to tone down the lipsticks's chalkiness. Ample Pink kinda reminds me of Viva Glam V lipgloss, except it doesn't have the glitter that's in Viva Glam V.

NC50