April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Ample Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

-goopy. way too thick. hard to spread. can't spread with wand.
-accentuates every bit of dry skin on lips.

wtf why is this a 4.3?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss either one it's own or applied over top pink and/or nude lipsticks. The rosy pink with slight mauve undertones is a few shades darker then my own lips which makes it easy to wear alone when I don't want to draw a lot of attention to my lips. The formula is creamy, smooth, and decently pigmented. This is a gloss that I have repurchased many times and will continue to have in my collection for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Missdawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG nudey-pink lipgloss. I have purchased this at least three times. I love the high gloss finish, the consistancy and the color. It has just enough pigmentation in it to not look "corpsey", yet is nude enough to downplay my lips when I want to do a dramatic eye. I have tried many nude glosses and always come back to this. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by gwootton

Standard cute every day nude-pink. Very flattering on pale skin and nice tingly feeling when you apply it. A bit too expensive to justify buying again when there are so many similar shades out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

I got this from my boyfriend so I didn't pay the ridiculous 21 dollars Canadian. But now I'm hooked I absolutely live it. Hg for sure. It is sticky but it lasts and gives such a nice plump look and pretty collie. Looove. So I guess I'll either have to suck it up and pay or back to Mac it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love love love this lipgloss. It's perfect for warming up my nude lipsticks. For example, I use this over my Gaga 2 lipstick, and it makes the lipstick way more wearable. By itself, Gaga 2 is way too pale but the Ample Pink adds a little bit of pink- brown, to tone down the lipsticks's chalkiness. Ample Pink kinda reminds me of Viva Glam V lipgloss, except it doesn't have the glitter that's in Viva Glam V.

NC50

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by aadean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Blah..boring. Too close to my naturally pigmented lips. Zero color payoff, may as well wear chap stick. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with other reviewers, this is a light mauve-pink, beautiful color for cool toned skins. I went to Mac to buy it but saw that it's very similar to Nars Chihuahua which I already have, may buy this after I finish Chihuahua.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by franzvonstuck

My first MAC lipgloss and I like it very much.
For reference: Iīm a NC20/BB sand with neutral olive skin and very pigmented lips.
This is a plushglass from MAC which should make your lips look fuller and plumper. I bought it just because of the colour and the formula didnīt matter to me.
Itīs a nice light neutral pink which is very flattering and makes your lips look shiny and pretty, but nor overdone. You can pair this gloss with a neutral or smoky eye make-up and it looks always good. Honestly, this gloss may appear almost too clear when you swatch it, but on the lips, it just works miracles.
Itīa an everyday gloss and very wearable. Just a hint of colour but enough to make a difference.
My lips simply look good with this polished natural look you see in music videos and magazines.
Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a doe foot applicator which i usually hate because I feel it dosent grab enough product and when u apply it, its actually wiping of the product at the same time, but this product actually opened me up a little bit about a doe foot. It grabs just enough product and spreads the product with no problem. Im sure the actual formula of the gloss itself has much to do with that. I love it. And the color doesnt settle into lip lines. Make my lips look smoothe. It does tingle when u first apply it and slowly diminishes for about 20-30 minutes. I see this color as a creamy plum-y pink or Mauve. Consistency is less sticky than Dazzleglass or Lipglass. The only thing I dislike about this product is the scent. Its not that nice sweet subtle scent that Mac lip products usually have. Its more of a strong chemical induced vanilla. Cover girl has a lipgloss that smells similar and it always annoyed me. It doesnt smell bad, but its just overpowering that I can even taste it. I would prefer to do without it really.