October 2, 2014 | 1423 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Lip Injection - Techno Tart

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I like this gloss, but don't reach for it often really. It gives a nice shimmer to lips and a sight plumping action, but for me I find too faced's lip injection range rather irritating and painful to my lips!!
I wouldn't repurchase again as I much prefer soap and glorys sexy mother pucker range!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I find the too-faced lip injection glosses to be the most effective plumpers I've tried. The original lip injection gloss is much stickier than the ones that have sparkles etc., so it's not my favourite. But techno tart is equally as effective, without the stickiness. The shade is great, but I do wish the sparkles weren't so big. Sometimes when the gloss wears off I'm left with a couple sparkles around my mouth. I'd like a more natural look. I'll still buy again, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by eandrews6338

I really like this lip gloss but it doesn't really plump my lips it just burns and turns them all red it does smell good though

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by lips_s4

This colour is by far my most favourite one out of the shades offered under the lip injection line. It is shimmery and pink. It plumps my lips. I would buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now, I think all the colors that lip injection comes in are cute...all super shiny and glittery, with slight hints. As with some plumpers, this does cause some activity, and you can DEF. FEEL IT! It did turn my lips red, though more on the outline of the lips, which kind of made me look silly. But the task of this product is to plump, and it did just that. I have medium sized lips, and after putting it on, you could def. tell the difference in size. If you are of the "no pain, no gain" mentality, then this gloss is right for you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 9:08:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

It looks golden beige in the tube. When I put it on it is slightly uncomfortably sticky. Then the burning starts....then it puffs my lips up to 1 1/2 times the size (or is it 2? they look huge) and within a few minutes I have a dark red bee-sting pout lasting for around 2 - 3 hours.

It works well for special occasions, but considering my lips puff up so much that trout-pout aches for a few hours, its not a comfortable feel for everyday use. I like my beauty products to work perfectly for me without being noticible as I have life to concentrate on and dont like to be distracted!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by brulesrules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss. It plumps lips and leaves a really subtle color. It does burn a little if the product gets outside the lipline, but that is a small price to pay for a good lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by tennis700g

I have tried probably 20 brands of lip plumper and this is in my top 3. I love the natural color and it actually plumps my lips a lot. I like to apply it with a flat lip brush. The brush in the tube is ok but sometimes it applies too much. You have to make sure to keep it inside the lip line when you put it on which isn't that big of deal. It stays put for hours and the plump effect lasts too. Techno kiss is my favorite color then techno tart and techno glow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this at TJ Maxx several months ago and had actually forgotten about it until I found it in the drawer last night. LOL I've had no luck with lip plumpers in the past, so I purchased this only for the color, a medium ultra shiny mauve-pink. It reminds me a lot of MAC Acylicka lacquer, which I ADORE, but hated the tacky formula. Well, I tried it on last night and HOLY MOLY my lips were on FIRE! The color just looked so beautiful, but then I noticed that my lips were actually plumping the same way they do when I have an allergic reaction to red grapes....redness, burning, swelling...hmmmmm, so THAT's what lip plumpers are based on...irritation. Wonder how they will affect our lips in the long run....

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by trueblue002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color was very cute in the tube, but I didn't love it on me. Although I'm not all that into shimmery, shiny glosses to begin with. However, it does have redeemable plumping qualities. I didn't think it was worth it to deal with a lame color for the effect, however. Also, it has this sickly-sweet smell, similar to cough syrup. Unlike some of the reviewers, I had no problem whatsoever with the consistency of the gloss.You're much better off with Lip Venom.