Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Brown

3.8

on 12/7/2013 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

What a drag! Worked ok for a month or so - stayed on all day in very high humidity, but wasn't easy to blend. Actually WOULDN'T blend! Not even on oily eyelids in 90% humidity. Pigment factor is fairly low. I stopped using it cuz it wouldn't blend into my lash line, so there was a space between my lashes and the eyeliner that I won't allow! And it did not apply easily. So now, some months later, it won't go on at all - I pull and tug and drag and heat it up by rubbing it quickly on the back of my hand and NADA! Nothin'! It feels all waxy and hard and it crumbles, and is only about 6 months old. I've felt like I'm ripping apart my eyelids just to prove to myself that Revlon can't make a bad product!! Truly the worst eyeliner I've ever tried, and I've used many many eyeliners over many years!

on 2/20/2013 10:33:00 PM

I have been using this product for years and I think they have just improved on it. It never smudges! Makes my day! You do need to remove it with cold cream or eye makeup remover.

on 11/7/2012 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Picked this up to complete a 3 for 2 that Boots had running cause I figured I could do with a brown eyeliner since my current one was running out. Boy, am I glad I did! Nice color, easy to draw a thin line and stays put. Will def. buy again when it runs out.

The only reason I'm giving it a 3 is because it doesn't have a smudger. It comes with a sharpener in the end, which is nice, but sometimes I want a softer look and being basically a pencil liner, it should def. come with one.

on 9/22/2012 2:39:00 AM

It's very water proof, doesn't smudge, creamy, easily glides on~
Everything I look for in an eyeliner!

on 9/5/2012 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is my first and best eyeliner! its sorta waterproof becdause even after i cleanse my makeup, some still stays and it sorta makes my eyes look better but still natural

on 9/1/2012 2:31:00 AM

Useless, really, I live in Canada and it's not humid or hot here on the West Coast and this stuff just slid and slipped all over my undereyes. It was beautiful while it lasted...2 hours. The colour was great and dark. It just wouldn't stay on. I gave it to my son to use in his colouring book.

on 5/9/2012 1:38:00 PM

Awesome! I bought the black one and I use this everyday at school.. ALL I CAN SAY IS WONDERFUL PRODUCT!

on 3/10/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

hands down the BEST eye liner out there. My eyes are brown, i put it all around my eyes at 8am every morning and at 7 at night when I get home it still looks GREAT!

Me and my best friend have been using for years, we love this product.

ajn

on 9/29/2011 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I like this eyeliner for everyday use. It lasts all day, and the color is a pretty chocolate brown. It can sometimes be a little hard to put on though, and I wish there was a smudge sponge thing at the end of it. I will probably repurchase it.

on 8/7/2011 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner does not budge. I can walk around outside on a hot, humid day and sweat like a pig in doing so but this eyeliner stays put. "Color Stay" is the right name for it. I searched a long time for the perfect eyeliner and this is definitely it.

When applying it, you have to work fast because it won't take long before the color "sets" and then it won't come off until you take it off. Even then, it may take a little effort to remove it. But then again, that's the whole point of it since I don't want an eyeliner that doesn't last. This is my HG eyeliner.