Smashbox Radiant

4.3

on 11/14/2013 2:20:00 PM

An absolutely delicious sheer color of plum berry with hints of gold, silver, pink and violet shimmer. Just lovely on its own or paired over a lipstick. I like it applied over Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting.

on 11/18/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this gloss. This is the perfect shade of lip color for me, a true lip color but darker. I love the shine and sublte shimmer it gives, I love the consistency, it's not too sticky, and just the right amount of sheer. This is pretty near perfect.

on 3/11/2011 10:22:00 PM

Love this color! Lasts for a long time!!

on 1/16/2011 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

It's too shimmery/glittery for me to wear, it looks like a frosted lipstick. It smells great, the glitter is a little gritty but not bad. It's a very pretty shade and isn't super sticky. Has lots going for it, it's just too glittery. Were I younger I would probably be more keen to use this.

on 7/14/2010 6:30:00 AM

Love this gloss. It's not too shimmery or sticky and lasts a reasonable time for a gloss. Radiant is a very pretty color - not too plummy, you can apply it very sheerly for a hint of color or coat it up. A+++

on 6/5/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous golden raspberry which on my skin makes me look like I was twice bitten..lol.

the Smashbox lg is not sticky or gooey, has a lovely scent and feels like heaven on the lips... lasts a reasonable time also.

on 4/15/2010 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried the tester on the back of my hand at the local BX today & it was just so pretty! Ive tried 2 other colors from SB & wasn't really impressed with either of them but this one i do like. I think this is a great color for redheads, which is amazing since were hard to match anything to. But i think it would look just as beautiful on many other gals too. Oh and the smell is nice, like caramel or something sweet.
EDIT: Upping this to a 5! This has turned out to be my fav gloss in color & consistancy. Total HG!

on 6/17/2009 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very pretty! A shimmering plum berry color all over my lips, I think this will be one of my new favorites. Looking at the tube I wasnt sure but it goes on sheer color. I have this in a large tube .20 oz.

I love smashbox lipgloss. This lipgloss stays on and it makes my lips feel very soft. The radiant shade is sheer in color. It is a shimmery pink plum. I usually pair this shade with Ulta's Amethyst eyeshadow.

on 7/20/2008 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this gloss! Its my first Smashbox l/g so I have nothing really to compare it to, but it's def. inspired me to try other colors. I don't find it sticky at all, and the staying power is ok, not as long as I'd like. It's described as a shimmery pink plum, and I absolutely love the color! The shimmer is not OTT, it adds a nice sheen. I can't wait to try other colors!

Recommended for Medium Skin