December 22, 2014 | 1412 users online

Fragrances - Mont Blanc - Femme Individuelle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeJour1

I buy this fragrance from feelunique.co.uk for 30mls, I usually get 2 bottles as I cant ever seem to find a larger bottle online. Its approx 14 for a 30ml bottle. which I think is a fabulous price. Bottom line, this fragrance is GORGEOUS. I love it, its all the things I love in a fragrance! I usually wear this during the day as supposed to my fav Coco M and viktor & rolf flowerbomb x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wore this in wintertime once and a colleague of mine literally stuffed his face in my hair and murmured something for a while in what seemed to be like pure pleasure! Guess it has this sexy kitten quality: it's warm and spicy, at the same time it envelopes you like a favourite pashmina, and floats along the whole day. White musk, white and black pepper, powder and something sparkly - a lovely cocktail for a winter day/night. Since it's not at all bold, but rather standing out only if the wearer does so herself, I find it agrees well with office environments. There's also a touch of masculinity in it, which plays well on a lady with gamine features, who wants to accentuate her femininity while empracing lightness and boyishness of her stature.
Unfortunately, I got quickly bored with it - I personally prefer scents that give me a push, rather than fuse with who I already am: I sort of feel stagnating in life then. So one lippie off for the absense of the it-will-knock-off-your-socks element.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by coolfreshair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is surprisingly very nice. It is certainly unusual and is not something I would usually go for. It wasn't too expensive so I thought I would give it a shot. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised.

The unusual fruity burst upon first spaying was a pleasant surprise. However, it didn't 't take long before the alluring soft spiciness seeped through. The spicy notes are definitely soft, there's no overpowering or heaviness to it. Rather like still waters which run deep - it almost promises something more ... but somehow is just enough as it is.

I've only worn this a couple of times as I'm currently wearing another scent as my signature at the moment, but have enjoyed wearing it each time.. I will definitely be coming back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by royak1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

a very beautiful scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by MCNALS

i was looking for a new perfume and one of my friends recommended this one. i was surprised that she recommended mont blanc, and had a hard time looking for it ( i got it from amazon). the fragrance is very pretty and I have gotten many complements...i also like that it is not very popular :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately, this perfume will not tolerate my body chemistry... or perhaps my body chemistry will not tolerate this perfume. The second I put this on my skin I thought "oooh, I'm going to absolutely love this!". It smelled sweet (but not heavy or warm), very floral, and very fragile and feminine with an aura of confidence about it, but after the split second I was in heaven smelling this stuff, it turned rotten on my skin. :( Very disappointing. I can still smell the awful aftermath! It's like sour pineapples and rust. It also has that "plastic" fruity fakeness about it that Naomi Campbell perfumes seem to have for me. But that is just how it is on me. I'm sure it smells incredible on the wonderful reviewers below me, and I'm jealous that it does! I am not going to give this a bad rating because it's definitely capable of smelling amazing... just not on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

My DH loves the Mont Blanc scents for men, and I adore how he smells in them! So, I figured I would give the Mont Blanc femme scents a try, thinking they woudl be of the same quality. Mont Blanc Individuelle Femme has a very rich quality to it. However, the Red Currant is way too prominent for my taste. Seriously, on me, Red Currant was the top note, it was the heart note AND the drydown. It was like drenching myself in Red Currant!! Now if you like Red Currant, you will love this scent. As for me, I'll chalk this up to body chemistry and give this away to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by gienwong2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light floral-oriental scent with a woodsy base. Here are the notes: Pink Pepper, Red Currant, Rose, Lotus Flower, Hawthorn, Musk, Vanilla, Patchoulli and Amber. It doesn't last very long, so maybe it would be a nice scent for summer. I purchased it for dirt cheap at a discount store. EDIT: I lavished this on and wore it to work, and I must say it is an absolutely delightful and feminine fragrance that is light and perfect to wear to work.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2006 3:16:00 AM More reviews by nefferttitti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous perfume! Very feminine and sexy. Gentle and sensual. I loooove it! ... EDIT: brings me headache sometimes, way too sweet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by MellyHelly

Nice scent! It's a little bit more on the commercial side than my usual scents, but it's very pleasant, feminine, flowery and on my skin it has a strange not bad woody/balsamic drydown.