December 18, 2014 | 875 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Caress - Silkening Body Lotion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 11:21:00 PM More reviews by garlandfairy

Hmmm....I don't really know what to say about this one. It smells good, but the scent is a little to subtle for me. I don't like over-the-top scents, but I like to actually be able to smell my lotions. I got this in Nature's Silk. Probably won't repurchase because it wasn't anything spectacular. Sorry Caress!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2004 9:16:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells good and it feels silky but my skin is still dry and flaky after using this. It is not very moisturizing. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

It comes in nice fragrances and while it does leave the skin soft, it doesn't actually moisturize, by the end of the day my skin is left even drier then before.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by thickythickred

I bought this lotion in Berry Fusion. Not a bad scent but the lotion does nothing for moisture. Nada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

Their little tube sized versions are wonderful, I hope they still make them! I used to carry around the pale purple stuff [sorry I forgot the name] for a few months. It was ideal for daytime refreshment or right after I washed my hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Nature's Silk, and have been using it regularly in the morning. The scent is very light and doesn't interfere with my fragrace. It moisturizes nicely and leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 6:34:00 PM More reviews by geniusgurl

I loved this!! I got the blue one (Waterfresh Breeze) in a set, with the body wash and spray, and all three were for like 8 dollars!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2003 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Strawberi

I love how this lotion just soaks right into my skin. I tried some of my friend's about 2 years ago and finally got around to buying my own bottle to try it out. I am very impressed with this lotion. The scent could use a little work, but I like how it doesn't compete with my perfume.
It came with a little purse size version and I carry it with me everywhere. I used to never put lotion on becuase I couldn't find any that wasn't super greasy, but now I'm putting in on 3-5 times a day.
I highly recommend anyone trying this out. I'm hooked!
UPDATE: I've been using this lotion for a little while now and I'm noticing that it doesn't moisturize as well as I thought. It just kinda makes the surface smooth and doesn't get rid of the dryness.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by cabaret22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Spring Blush (Pink), Wild Blossom (Lavender), and Nature's Silk )Peach. While they all have pleasant enough of fragrance, I don't think it warrants the "silkening" title. It doesn't moisturize my skin very well. I have good body skin, not particularly dry, yet I find that it didn't help me retain moisture. Jergens, which is abit cheaper, works much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Berry Fusion. It's a lovely pink colour and smells like candy. It sort of smells a bit like watermelon to me sometimes, which is peculiar, but not unpleasant. This stuff isn't as moisturizing as it could be and if you don't massage it in well, it can feel a bit sticky. Despite that, I really like the subtle scent and the softness it imparts.