September 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Polishes - Orly - Girly

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by blushingzebra

Absolutely love this polish. It stays thin and doesn't get goopy, I've had it for almost a year and no separating or getting thick. Takes a few coats, it's a nice "neutral" for me. When my nails have something on them but not anything bright. It's very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I started a quest to find the perfect shimmery pink and tried this one out. It's not quite as pink on the nail as it is in the bottle. I used three coats before achieving a satisfactory amount of coverage. While it is not exactly what I was looking for (it's not pink enough), it's still a pretty colour and I love the frosty finish. I wish I had this one 10 years ago to go with my prom dress. The search for the perfect pink will continue but I recommend this one to anybody who loves frosty pastel pink. I love it for winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mbergmann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty light glittery pink in the bottle but a bit too frosty after two coats. I tried this with white french tips and I didn't really like the look. Very sparkly which I liked, but I think I'll try to without the tips, and only when I feel like I want a real frosty look. Maybe one coat would be better. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sakura2

i love this! i use it all the time. Just as described by the other reviewer here,though I do about 4 coats and it's pretty opaque. it doesn't get goopy even after you have opened the bottle. i've had it for a while and it's great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this nail lacquer. It doesn't quite look like what is in the bottle (even with three coats). In sunlight, this shows on my nails as a very pale, opaque, shimmer-verging-on-glitter packed platinum-pink. There aren't chunks of glitter in this, but a ton of very fine shimmer that imparts an almost metallic finish. Indoors it looks more silvery white. Very pretty.