Avon Naturals Purifying Tea Tree and Grapefruit Face Cream

1.5

on 10/7/2009 7:52:00 AM

To me this feels too heavy and thick to be a face cream. Feels more like the Sorbolene I use on my legs. I only use it before I sleep because of this, it's too heavy to be used during the day and makes your skin feel slightly oily. I don't use it on my T-zone either, just my cheeks. I much prefer a light hydrating gel over a heavy cream for my face though - Avon Maximum Moisture Super Hydrating Gel is my favourite.

Also this has a very strange smell. It doesn't seem very tea tree & grapefruit to me, that combination should smell very fresh and clearing. This smells heavy and foresty/organic, like pine cones or something!

Overall it's an 'okay' moisturiser, not that great for the face because it is too heavy. I won't be repurchasing because there's better moisturisers out there.

- - -
PRICE [3] | PACKAGING [4] | REPURCHASE [no]

on 11/16/2007 9:27:00 AM

This is the WORST skincare product I have ever tried. It is supposed to purify combination and oily skin but it does exactly the contrary !! It made my skin look shiny like it never did, and it felt so oily it was disgusting !! Eww ! How could they dare to sell this ! It's outrageous !

I decided to recycle it as a foot cream, but it was still too oily for that purpose. It ended in the garbage.

I liked this at first but after a few weeks I became VERY allergic to it.

on 8/17/2006 2:17:00 PM

If you have oily skin, DO NOT BUY THIS. First of all, the packaging is very bad. It leaked when it arrived to my house (i ordered it online). It was all over the bubble wrap. Second of all, the product itself is really gross. It's sticky and thick, and clogs the pores horribly. I tried to use it on my hands and feet, but it feels greasy and sticky. So I threw it away. It's the first time I threw out a full-size barely used product. I'm glad I didn't pay a full price for this.

Popular Moisturizers