August 29, 2014 | 1021 users online

Top/Base Coats - Orly - Glosser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have to say, I am pretty darn impressed with this stuff. I am going on day 8 with not one chip and the shine is as good as the first day! And I put my nails through hell and back daily. I did however use this with only Orly polishes - base, prince charming, top, then glosser. So maybe that has something to do with it? Who knows. Regardless I am satisfied with this stuff - lasts and is super shiny.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mpp08

This product is the same quality of your normal top coat. Shine wears off like normal. Average and not worth the price. Seche Vite top coat trumps this top coat (and every top coat) by far.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by poisonapples

Not as glossy as they claim it to be. It takes FOREVER to dry and it's not worth it for the outcome anyways. Oh and after waiting forever for it to dry, I ended up getting bed sheet marks the next day. Next time I'll stick to sally Hansen insta-dri or orly in a snap

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by autumnxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This nail polish leaves nails looking amazing! So glossy and shiny. I only wish it did a little better job with chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by muffkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Glosser to refresh my manis. It is my favorite non-quick drying TC. I use it over my Seche Vite after I've been wearing my mani for a couple days (or whenever it starts to dull) and it perks it right back up to good as new!

I do not use this alone as a topcoat as I prefer a quick dry TC when I do my full manicure. I think it makes a great refresher but I would not recommend it by itself unless you have gobs of time for your mani to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

let's make this simple would i buy again? YES YES YES YES YES oh and YES AGAIN and all over again! the brush it perfect size why would you want those big o' bulky nasty brushes that all they every do is carry extra formula! ew no! this glosser works way too great! it actually takes the dull look off my nails makes them shine sooooo beautifully! it's original price is 9 dollars got it for 42cents i believe or 70 something.. but i know it wasnt even a dollar!! at my local cvs since it was on sale! idk how or why but it was :DD went back for me and they were alllll gone so gotta stick with its orginal price from now on! love it way too much! gives you that perfect shine stays on long enough! drys pretty fast.. cant argue with this.. HIGHLY recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by freckleP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very disappointing product. The brush is way to thin and my nails start chipping in ~5 days. I much prefer the "top to bottom" one from Orly. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jillybean657

I generally like this product. I feel that it does give me a great shiny coat, and unlike others, I felt the drying time was pretty good. However, the brush is awful, its so thin! I need at least two dippings into the bottle to cover some nails because the brush does not hold the product well. The handle is nice and rubbery, and I do like that part of the product. I also think it works nicely as an anti-chip coat, because my nails tend to wear off more than chip when I wear this top coat.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MoLo86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not the best nail polish top coat. There are less expensive top coats that work better-like the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. Seche Vite is comparable in price and much much glassier and more quickly drying.

THE AWESOME THING ABOUT ORLY GLOSSER: it's a good top coat for nail FOILS. I got my foils from trans design, they are also available from dollar nail art dot com. Orly Glosser keeps the foil from peeling off within an hour, and won't crinkle the foil like fast-drying top coats will. The foil may crinkle when you first put it on, but let it dry and it will relax back to looking normal and pretty :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best thing I can say about this, the grip on the brush handle. Shines like glass??? Ha. Not even close. Its only super shiny when you're brushing it on, by the time you move to the next couple fingers, you'll see a dull, very sticky nail. And btw it takes forever to dry. Ive experimented with different polish brands and the number of coats I apply. Seems its the top coat that's the issue! IT'S GREAT if you want to re-apply ONCE A DAY. Total waste!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No