October 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by LilMissMatched

One of my old all time favorites. I just feel like I've outgrown it. For years it was in my rotation, and it's not nearly fruity enough to suit my tastes. Very extremely floral. I'm not a floral girl but I do think this parfum is classy AND classic. I enjoy it and it smells lovely, but I probably won't repurchase. I'll accept it as a gift though! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This reminds me of another perfume, I think it's Marc Jacobs EDP. I much prefer Viva La Juicy, but this isn't bad. A nice clean spring/summer scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by youngjust

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand how anybody could find this pleasant to their nose. One spray was enough to make me wish I was near a basin to wash it off. Old fashioned scent, nothing nice about it. Plain awful is my opinion. Try Viva La Juicy - it is gorgeous unlike this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume! I usually don't like perfumes and am very picky, and make sure that I get a sample. I got this perfume from my mum for a Christmas present. I really love it, and it has a sweet, kind of rosy smell. It lasts a long time, and all I need is two sprays and it lasts me for the whole day! It is now my daily perfume, even though I am very picky with my perfumes! Love, love this perfume and definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'd always avoided any of the Juicy Couture line, assuming they were too young, frivolous and frankly, the background behind the name was off-putting to me. Well, you know the old saying when you assume. I'll admit it on this first perfume that was produced in 2006 by Juicy Couture...I like this one, and this one only. It has substance. It's good. It's damn good and well worth the money.
I happened upon some reviews where others talked of it reminding them of buttered popcorn. Hmmm. Buttered popcorn? I like that. I like quirky. So I figured I'd give this one a test drive and if indeed it turned into movie-house quality butter popcorn on me then it was worth buying a bottle.
Lo and behold, the next week, I'm doing a perfume run around local stores searching for good buys, and I find one at an incredible price waiting for me. So I went ahead, plunged in and bought it. Ok, I spritzed it on at the store first. The ladies that work there don't mind, they know me and allowed me to get a whiff of Juicy Couture 2006 first. Since it was non-returnable, (I've talked about store policy before in a previous post), I didn't want to waste my money, even if it was $1.00. If I bought it, I owned it, so I better like it.
Hot Buttered Popcorn Time At The Movies! I could not believe my nose. Sure, there are some light florals mixed with this wonderful composition, but the main gist of it is truly a salted buttered popcorn with a caramel flair. A dirtier patchouli sits low in the base underneath it all hugging tightly. The creme brulee is stirred throughout to ensure this mix is creamy and not sharp in any way.
But it's not a childish gourmand, either. This is truly a well-blended fragrance that encompasses such a variety of under-lying notes, I've found myself reaching for it over and over again quite regularly.
The tuberose in it does not appear as tuberose normally does on me when it's stands linear. This times it's mixed with the other florals to create a low-lying base that doesn't intimidate but instead generates a feeling that there are flowers nearby, but not in your face as a floral perfume, which is wonderful for me. I'm not a floral perfume lover.
There is also a hint of underbrush woods in Juicy Couture to balance this out. I've worn it now through three seasons and I've liked it best in the cooler weather, but I've liked wearing it all through the three seasons. I truly love that there is such a mix of notes in this juice that swirl around yet come together so magnificently.
For me, it transcends the weather. It's one of my few perfumes that stays on until I take it off and has incredible lasting power, another plus in my book of powerful perfumes for the money. It radiates well and I've received many compliments on this one.
As a kick, I've layered it with True Religion's Love Hope & Denim, an oriental vanilla with high notes of caramel, vanilla and sugar for me, which when combined brought out more saltiness, vanilla and more caramel.
This fume is encased in a very heavy, chunky bottle with two lions facing each other as far as I'm concerned, isn't sweet and bubblegum delicious as the other perfumes from the Juicy Couture line. It's a perfume well-blended that despite its' naysayers deserves a trial sniff for those who have never tried it. Suitable for daytime wear, evening wear, anytime wear for any age.
Juicy Couture Juicy Couture was the first introduced and hold its place as Number One.
Top Notes: Passionfruit, Mandarin Orange, Green Apple, Hyacinth, Watermelon, Marigold, Green Leaves.
Middle Notes: Tuberose, Lily, Rose Hip.
Base Notes: Patchouli, Vanilla, Caramel, Precious Woods, Creme Brulee.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff, and I have a pretty good collection of perfume, and I hardly ever finish a whole bottle. It's so lovely. I would describe it as a powdery floral. It's sophisticated and classy but this youthful and fun. I think it works well as an everyday or night scent. I haven't smelled all of the other juicy perfumes, but I really love this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

Tried to like... But it smells too strong. If you ever smelled paris hilton's fairy dust, this one is similar!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this for Christmas last year along with the Viva La Juicy perfume. I definitely prefer that over this but this one is okay too. It's a little musky in my opinion, less is better when spraying this. If you find Viva La Juicy to be too sweet or childish you might like this instead. I probably wouldn't have this one if I didn't receive it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by piquitofry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this fragrance! On me it's completely gourmand--- toasted coconut with warm creme brulee ---- soo delicious!
I'm careful to not over use as it's somewhat strong and I feel like it could cause headaches lol. One spray does wonders :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this bottle, feels very high quality and is beautiful, like crystal. This is one I'd love to display, except I keep my perfum in a dark closet away from sunlight.

You can find this at Ross fairly cheap.

I liked this tester, but not the bottle I got so much.

I'm not a big fan of tuberose. This has tuberose, which is kind of a "heavy" scent and can be cloying.

This is a very nice-smelling fragrance, that is just a tiny bit heavy on the tuberose. But it is a much nicer tuberose than that hideous Estee Lauder tuberose fragrance-I think it's called Private Collection.

Fragrantica: The top notes reveal the pleasant freshness of watermelon, mandarin, pink passion fruit, green leaves, water hyacinth and marigold flowers. The heart brings with it charming notes of tuberose, lily, and wild rose, while the base unites notes of caramels, powdery vanilla, creme brulee, patchouli and woods.

It smells really good if you do like tuberose.