November 23, 2014 | 1099 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Le Gloss Lip Shine- Super Sweet

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by moni11246

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my lips shine, but doesnt last all that long.
Has no taste (which is good)
Makes my lips sting a little bit. It might have a plumping agent, but I don't know.
A little sticky.
It really makes my lips stand out. Amazing gloss !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have and love three other Annabelle lip glosses (Nectar Lust, Liquid Honey, Flash Dance), so when I saw them on sale the other day, I couldnít resist picking up another one. The texture of these is great for someone like myself who doesnít like glosses that are too sticky. In general, Iíve found them to be smooth, slick, fairly long lasting (for a lip gloss), and well pigmented (this one was an exception). No gross scent or taste. The packaging is cool because itís a wand inside of a squeeze tubeÖ I prefer wands for application and since itís also a tube, you can waste less product! I wish some high end brands would copy this designÖ Anyways, I was drawn to Super Sweet because it is an unusual shade and I have nothing like it. Itís a light purple-y pink Ė very pretty. Unfortunately, my lips are too strongly pigmented for any real colour to show with this gloss; it ends up looking just shiny and sparkly with none of that quirky lavender colour I was looking forward to. However, it looks gorgeous over any blue-toned lipstick. Makes any cool-toned pink or red shiny and sparkly and adds some oomph. I would probably not repurchase this, though, because by itself itís just ďmehĒ and it was a real let-down from what I was expecting. Still a nice gloss that I will continue to use, though. I really recommend Annabelle Ė itís my favourite drugstore brand by far.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by tripleL

This gloss was pretty average to me. I liked that it didn't bring out the pigment in my already pigmented lips, which happens to me with most glosses. The texture is sticky, but it stays on for a long time. There's no scent or flavour, and there are a bunch of tiny sparkles in it. I like the packaging -- a squishy tube. You can get everything out. It does not leak. The wand is nice, and it just looks pretty lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2006 9:09:00 PM More reviews by stars_a_fire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour is a pink loaded with super sparkles. I like the texture of this gloss, not too sticky. Although the staying power isn't that great, gloss isn't meant to stay long anyway! It makes my lips look super shiny and is not too expensive (I paid around $8 CDN for this). I would buy this again just to use everyday!