November 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Apple

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was part of my first EDM purchase online. I bought the mini version which was $5.00 at the time (unfortunately, it has gone up since then). The mini version is still a decent amount though, I wish I had sampled this one first. This is one of the most popular EDM blushes, so I thought I'd give it a try. Though it is a beautiful matte pink colour, I have to admit that I was disappointed that it doesn't show up VERY pigmented against my skin tone simply because I am a bit darker. Even so, when I do use enough it's a beautiful colour that gives a lightly flushed look. I just don't like the amount I have to use for colour payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my perfect blush...I'm med/fair, and this adds a lovely glow to my complexion, doesn't look overly done up, and a nice, nondramatic wash of color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this product as part of a sample pack a while back and it has become my go to blush since running out of Dallas by Benefit. It's matte, which is perfect for me since too much shimmer accentuates the fine lines. It is pigmented but not as much as Sunday Brunch by EM. A little does go a long way but the color is natural and not that overwhelming as long as you don't apply too much, which is the case with any blush. This is by far my favorite blush from EDM.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Apple is a highly pigmented rusty color, no shimmer, pearl or sparkle. It gives a very warm intense color, looks less red on the cheek than in the container, more rusty, slightly orange.

I don't like Everyday Minerals containers with the resealable sifter for blush, because it simply gives you too much product, and you can't rely on the sifter cover to stay on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this product in a swap, and I'm glad I did it that way. The color is okay- nothing special- but the packaging is horrible! A lot of this spilled out of the threads in the screw cap the first time I opened it, coloring my sink pink. Seeing as there are as many good quality mineral blushes out there for the same price with better packaging, I would not repurchase again. I may, however, use this blush as practice for pressing minerals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a complimentary sample size with the tapered face brush I ordered (I've reviewed that as well - it's awesome!!!). I had tried a few other of EDM blushes in the past and was really let down- I thought they were either chalky or too shimmery. I was so happy with this - it is like a perfect light candy apple color. I usually don't do pinks, but this gives me such a lovely natural glow. I am NC20 in MAC, green eyes - just makes me look awake and good! However, you do have to do a bit of buffing out the color - the pigment is strong! Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by SayItLoud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a sample of this. I like it because the color works well with my skin tone. The problem is the consistency. I don't like loose powders at all. Besides being messy I think they are difficult to control. I ended up walking around with one cheek slightly brighter than the other because I couldn't keep adding to one and blotting out the other. I simply do not know how to get the same amount of product on the brush each time I dip in.

However, as I said, I like the color so I if anyone knows of a dupe of this in pressed form please let me know. I understand EDM had a full range of pressed formulas at one point. To bad for them for not sticking with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by VanillaMilkshakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush! It turns almost bronzy on my skin (i'm in the shade fair) I cant really wear bronzer but i can wear this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

Awesome blush! Love the name and the color. The only downside is that it can get pretty messy with minerals. I get compliments when i wear this blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this when EM first came on the scene. The name and the description were toooo tempting for me given my love of apples. Anyway, it is VERY pigmented and if you're not light with it, you will end up with very clown-y looking cheeks. I use it very rarely because I also have acne scarring and redness on my cheeks that is hard to cover up and I can only sport this blush on days that my skin is behaving. But it is beautifully rosy and good for olive or darker complected women like myself.